Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 11th, 2018, 05:10 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) (Design)

Hmm. I do really like Soldier, but my one reservation there is that Venom (Flash) totally has to be a Soldier, and they were Guardians at the same time. Way too big a part of his identity for him to be anything else.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old May 11th, 2018, 05:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Ah, yeah I wasn't thinking about Flash Thompson and Star Lord.
Old May 11th, 2018, 08:39 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Hmm. I do really like Soldier, but my one reservation there is that Venom (Flash) totally has to be a Soldier, and they were Guardians at the same time. Way too big a part of his identity for him to be anything else.
Were they GotG with Star Lord though? They whole not sharing thing is a SL only thing?

Truly asking as I have no clue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old May 11th, 2018, 10:49 PM

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Yep, Star-Lord was still there.

Also, as we're seeing with Mantis and probably Baby Groot soon, I think different species/classes/personalities is becoming a more general Guardians team thing and not just a Star-Lord thing.

C3G Sortable Index
Old May 11th, 2018, 11:06 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm fine with Champion. Captain Marvel is sort of beyond a simple soldier when we get to post-Secret Wars - earth's intergalactic defender, beloved by all, meetings with the President and on councils with heads of states. Champion feels appropriate.
Old May 12th, 2018, 07:31 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Is that going to make her better in JL builds than Marvel?
Old May 12th, 2018, 09:58 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
My thoughts exactly. I think Agent is very viable for her or Venom to keep them different.

EDIT: Also VENOM: Flash Thompson with a class of Agent just seems right.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old May 13th, 2018, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
My thoughts exactly. I think Agent is very viable for her or Venom to keep them different.

If she were a particularly good draft with Cyborg (II) or Batman (III), then I'd be worried about her being more of a JL piece than a Star-Lord/Cap one. But since she's an expensive figure that only wants to hang out with the more expsnive JL hubs, you can't really put her into a JL build without doing something in a pretty high points bracket, and the fact that she has such a beefy multi-attack means she'll end up being costed around Cap and Star-Lord, regardless of what class you give her.

Champion suits her role in the Marvel U, keeps her solidly distinct from other Guardians characters, and lines her up with Mar-Vell. It really feels like a winner to me.

Agent synergies don't feel right to me on this particular version of Carol. I could see her as an Agent during her Warbird days (like... around the time she was popping up in Geoff Johns' Avengers?), but it doesn't feel as representative of the role she's taken on since becoming Captain Marvel.

C3G Sortable Index
Old May 14th, 2018, 05:25 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:

If she were a particularly good draft with Cyborg (II) or Batman (III), then I'd be worried about her being more of a JL piece than a Star-Lord/Cap one. But since she's an expensive figure that only wants to hang out with the more expsnive JL hubs, you can't really put her into a JL build without doing something in a pretty high points bracket, and the fact that she has such a beefy multi-attack means she'll end up being costed around Cap and Star-Lord, regardless of what class you give her.

Champion suits her role in the Marvel U, keeps her solidly distinct from other Guardians characters, and lines her up with Mar-Vell. It really feels like a winner to me.

Agent synergies don't feel right to me on this particular version of Carol. I could see her as an Agent during her Warbird days (like... around the time she was popping up in Geoff Johns' Avengers?), but it doesn't feel as representative of the role she's taken on since becoming Captain Marvel.
To be clear, I was suggesting Soldier for her and Agent for Venom. As long as we test for Champion synergy with the JLA and it doesn't make it her ideal build then I am OK with it. I'd just hate for her BEST use to be as a JLA Marker recipient.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old May 14th, 2018, 07:52 PM

Yeah, it'd be a shame if JL was her go-to build. I'll do my due diligence to make sure that's not the case, though.

That said, I think we're ready to move forward here. Let's move her along to initial testing.

@japes - yea
@Arkham - yea
@Tornado - yea
@Yodaking - yea
@johnny139
@SirGalahad - yea
@Spidey'tilIDie - yea

C3G Sortable Index

Last edited by Ronin; May 15th, 2018 at 06:58 PM.
Old May 14th, 2018, 08:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) (Vote Initial

Cool.
Yea
Old May 14th, 2018, 08:05 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) (Vote Initial

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library