Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old March 2nd, 2019, 03:30 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Spider-Verse/Spider-Family Workshop

Do we want Web Swing or Swing Line on these guys? And do we want their Spidey-Senses on the same level as “real” Spider-Man?
Old March 2nd, 2019, 03:31 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Never really understood why we split it- but personally, given these are counterparts to Peter, I say Web Swing
Old March 3rd, 2019, 07:02 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

I'd give them Spidey-Senses 11, like Official Spider-Man, except Gwen.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old March 4th, 2019, 12:01 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Gwen
Furious Assault with 6 spaces of free movement between attacks is pretty juiced. Johnny's 'rhythm' mechanic that LO mentioned would look something like this:

Quote:
After attacking an adjacent figure with her normal attack, Spider-Woman may attack an adjacent figure again. After that attack, if she rolled the same number of skulls in both attacks, she may attack an adjacent figure again. Spider-Woman may continue attacking adjacent figures with her normal attack until she does not roll that number of skulls.
We've talked about doing that for Gwen before, and I think it'd be a cool mechanic to explore. Furious Assault with a crapload of movement doesn't really capture anything particularly thematic to the character, to me. (Plus, like I said, way too strong)

Also I'd go Swing Line 4 for her rather than Web Swing 2. She's a counterpart to Peter, but she's a counterpart to rookie Peter (aka the Hasbro version), not the full-grown 'been doing this for over a decade' Peter (aka the C3G version). She should definitely be close to Hasbro Spider-Man and Miles, points-wise.

Ham
I'd drop spidey-senses here for sure. We've skipped it as a power where there was something else going on defensively before (see Mayday), and Cartoon Physics should definitely be the bigger deal. (Plus, I mean, just from a 'diversity of designs' standpoint, it's nice for them to not all work the same way)

I might give Mallet a slightly less specific name (just something about general 'cartoon hammerspace props'), but I like the idea.

I'd go Swing Line 3 over Web Swing here - Web Swing is like the 'this guy's really good at this' version of Swing Line and should mainly go on the folks that are really great at web stuff. I would go for it on Silk, Superior Spidey and maaaybe Julia Carpenter.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old March 4th, 2019, 12:08 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Does Peter B. Parker actually have any comics history? I don’t think he does, just double checking. He could be a really fun mentor for Spideys.
Old March 4th, 2019, 12:26 PM
Just A Head

NAME = SPIDER-MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = PETER B. PARKER

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = REGRETFUL?

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 240?

SPIDEY-SENSES 11
If Spider-Man is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 4 from the roll if the attacking figure is a Symbiote. If you roll 11 or higher, Spider-Man takes no damage and may immediately use his Web Swing 2 special power.

WEB SWING 2
Instead of his normal move, Spider-Man may use his Web Swing. Web Swing has a move of 2. When counting spaces for Spider-Man's Web Swing movement, ignore elevations. Spider-Man may swing over water without stopping, swing over figures without becoming engaged, and swing over obstacles such as ruins. Spider-Man may not Web Swing more than 40 levels up or down in a single Web Swing. If Spider-Man is engaged when he starts to Web Swing, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks. After using Web Swing 2, you may use it two additional times.

SPIDER-MENTOR
At the start of the game, choose a figure you control with the Swing Line special power. The chosen figure adds 1 to their attack and defense while they are within 5 clear sight spaces of this Spider-Man and may add 1 to their movement with Swing Line.
Old March 4th, 2019, 12:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Movement boost auras are tricky. Does it work if you start in the aura but but end outside?
What if you start outside, go in and then leave the aura?
Old March 4th, 2019, 12:47 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Would Master Woo provide a helpful template?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 4th, 2019, 12:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

His movement boost is not an aura. Though that only effects levels and not spaces so is less tricky.
I would do the same here. No range on the move boost.
Old March 4th, 2019, 12:55 PM
Just A Head

I did not intend it to be an aura. The stat boosts are, but the movement boost is not intended to be. My bad for confusing wording.
Old March 4th, 2019, 12:59 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
His movement boost is not an aura. Though that only effects levels and not spaces so is less tricky.
I would do the same here. No range on the move boost.

Id check out Woos wording as a basis then, Nobody.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project