Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 10th, 2016, 09:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Songbird (Vote for Initial Playtesting)

YEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old October 11th, 2016, 05:10 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old October 11th, 2016, 08:45 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 11th, 2016, 11:10 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old October 11th, 2016, 11:14 AM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

This passes.

My goal is to run her this weekend. Planning on doing some testing this week, but I'm going to hit spells and some of the units lingering in testing first. No sense in rushing her out to the public just so she can wait.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old October 12th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Songbird (Initial Playtesting Phase)

Not sure how useful it'll actually be, but I thought I should mention that an In Character Clayface is a Charlatan and, thus, would receive full Thunderbolt synergies while mimicking someone. Hmmm.... That shifting synergy may be interesting.

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old October 12th, 2016, 06:49 PM

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

I doubt Clayface will be much use as a Charlatan, since he only gets the synergy after destroying a figure, and then loses it the next time he deals wounds. It's not quite in "never going to come up" territory, but I don't think it's a particularly wise investment of points for the T-Bolts.

C3G Sortable Index
Old October 12th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I doubt Clayface will be much use as a Charlatan, since he only gets the synergy after destroying a figure, and then loses it the next time he deals wounds. It's not quite in "never going to come up" territory, but I don't think it's a particularly wise investment of points for the T-Bolts.
Didn't think he was, but thought it was worth mentioning. Perhaps a Charlatan/Criminal combined synergy build would be fun to try? Doubt it'd be very effective, but it could be fun.

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Or a Norman Osborne with a power to recruit a Criminal into the Charlatan synergy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old October 12th, 2016, 09:03 PM

I don't see the Thunderbolts/Dark Reign era Osborn that I know johnny will eventually give us as working with the Charlatans, really. I feel like Charlatan should be reserved for "villains masquerading as heroes" (of which the original T-Bolts are probably the most famous team example) rather than trying to cover all eras of T-Bolts. When Osborn took control of the team, they weren't really in that Charlatan category anymore.

I would actually use Charlatan on the impostor "heroes" from Dark Avengers ("Hawkeye", "Wolverine", "Ms. Marvel", and "Spider-Man"), but I wouldn't give the team any kind of keyword synergy around it.

As far as building a Criminals/Charlatans thing out of currently existing units... not sure there's a ton you could do there. Clayface kinda has one foot in both worlds, but I don't know that you can really build that into anything too scary-looking. (EDIT: Of course, you're free to try it when the time comes anyhow! Probably won't be as effective as mixing with generalist stuff, though, like you say)

C3G Sortable Index
Old October 12th, 2016, 11:27 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

My (admittedly very loose) plan for the Dark Avengers would be to give them soft synergy with Iron Patriot - reward you for taking turns with them via bonding (such as Master Motivator), punish you for putting too many Order Markers on them (letting opponents exploit Chaotic Leadership). But I don't really have any specifics for them outside of Daken-Wolverine. Charlatan would be a good class, though, even if they don't have any specific synergy.

Norman Osborn currently turns Criminals, Thieves, and Assassins into Agents. I could probably slide Charlatans in there (possibly instead of Thieves?) which would be a pretty fun idea.
Old October 12th, 2016, 11:42 PM

Mac Gargan is definitely on my to-do list, as a Banner/Hulk kind of thing (EDIT: perhaps Phoenix is a better mechanical comparison, since he's currently a one way transformation) (link). I don't have a lot of specific plans yet, but I've been turning over ideas for Ms. Marvel (Karla Sofen) for a while. Trying to come up with a third way to tackle Karla (after Meteorite and Moonstone) is a fun exercise.

C3G Sortable Index

Last edited by Ronin; October 13th, 2016 at 12:06 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library