Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 3rd, 2016, 09:18 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Atlas (Public Playtesting)

Giant-Man has 7.
YellowJacket II has 6

Is Atlas really Huge 10...I thought he was the same size figure as Giant-man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old March 3rd, 2016, 10:07 AM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
You know 5 is the standard move for a regular sized guy, a giant would have a much bigger stride and cover more ground in the same amount of time. The Frost Giants have a move of 7 already. I don't see why he wouldn't have a move of 6 or 7 as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Giant-Man has 7.
YellowJacket II has 6
Atlas is kind of a slow/deliberate guy, so I went with a lower move. T-Rex Beast Boy is Huge 9 and only has 5 move. Not like a bump to 6 would kill him, but I don't really see the need for it.

Quote:
Is Atlas really Huge 10...I thought he was the same size figure as Giant-man.
Oh, you're probably right. I don't have any other huge figures to use as comparison and was just guessing when I put him at 10. Probably should have looked at Yellowjacket/Giant-Man/Colossal Boy and figured out that 8 was the go-to size for these guys.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old March 3rd, 2016, 10:55 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

The big figures don't need to be 100% consistent - if you have the figure it's best to eyeball it against a stack of tiles.
Old March 3rd, 2016, 11:02 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
The big figures don't need to be 100% consistent - if you have the figure it's best to eyeball it against a stack of tiles.
Agreed but 8 vs 10 is a sizable difference I have YellowJacket II and the Atlas/Goliath figure at home so if you don't have him Ronin I can check for you tonigh.

Quote:
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old March 3rd, 2016, 11:06 AM

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Agreed but 8 vs 10 is a sizable difference I have YellowJacket II and the Atlas/Goliath figure at home so if you don't have him Ronin I can check for you tonigh.
Thanks, japes! I don't have the figure at college with me, so I can't get an exact check on the size.

C3G Sortable Index
Old March 3rd, 2016, 11:14 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks, japes! I don't have the figure at college with me, so I can't get an exact check on the size.
He's my proxy for Giant-man. Back when I got him he was really cheap and I figured he'd get a card eventually anyway. I'll let you know.

Quote:
Old March 3rd, 2016, 11:54 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

2-2 so far in the public tests. So that's looking good.

I'm fine with his being slower if it's thematic, as it seems to be.

Nice first round of tests by LO. She's a keeper.

Gigantic Reach should at least be pretty helpful if he ever fights figures on maps with platforms. Like on HYDRA Gehenna base, if Beast Boy Pteradactyl flies a melee figure up onto a platform, Atlas can camp out of the melee figure's range and still get in his normal attack. Map dependent, but useful.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 3rd, 2016, 12:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old school test form. I actually prefer that one especially when the tester is verbose.
Must rep her for that test. That is a good read.
Looking good so far.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 6th, 2016, 01:43 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Quote:
He's exactly 8 tiles high. Sorry I forgot until I saw your post in the playtesting thread.

Quote:
Old March 6th, 2016, 01:45 AM

Cool, thanks! SP already updated, since I figured he'd come in at 8 like the others.

C3G Sortable Index
Old March 31st, 2016, 12:35 PM

Results in from Midgie. Unfortunately he's played Ionic Imbalance wrong, and let Atlas use it when wounded by special powers (and at times when Atlas only would have taken one wound).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3
ATLAS TEST #1

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: ATLAS
Army Test
Map: Swamp Labyrinth.
POINT VALUE=280
Units:Atlas, Tombstone, Bane, Red Skull(Classic), Baron Zemo(Helmut Zemo), and Hydra Agents. (1180)Captain America(Classic), Bucky, U.S. Agent, Falcon, Batman I, and Robin-Damian Wayne.(1200)

Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Atlas PLAYTEST #2.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: ATLAS
Army Test
Map: Swamp Labyrinth.
POINT VALUE=280
Units:Atlas, The Hood, Star-Lord, Street Thugs, Catwoman, Swordsman, Kingpin, and Bane. (1500)Luke Cage, Spider-Man(classic), Iron Fist, Iron Man, Moon Knight, Giant-Man, Multiple Man,Batman I, and Robin-Damian Wayne.(1500)

Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Game Notes: Bane and Star-Lord split up dividing up the +1 bonus, the move was still effective, making the whole team able to at least use one bonus, Atlas destroyed Batman in the Fifth, and has held His own a lot better this game. In the mid ninth, Atlas was done, the cool this is he was able to take down the aggressive attacker who put him In that place to begin with. All in all Atlas is a GIANT must.

C3G Sortable Index
Old March 31st, 2016, 05:11 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

Well that sucks...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library