Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 27th, 2012, 03:24 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Auggies Game's WOTC BLOWOUT SALE **PART DUEX***

OK just got confirmation on the last of my Scape stuff coming so here is the deal. Any orders placed now will ship on Saturday the 26. If placed after Friday noon will ship first biz day after order placed (or sometimes same day)......

$26.99 a case (as always 3.50 shipping unless you go over $100 then free for Domestic customers...internatonal customers if you do not know our shipping terms please email me.)

We are only selling cases this go around (no boosters) and currently have waves 1, 11, 12, and 13. Quantities listed on our site (auggiesgamesonline.com) are all I have left and when they are gone the sale will end. Each is in it's own wave category.

These are on our site in the quantities available, you do not need to email me or message me, just buy them as normal. If you add some singles or other items we will open the cases and include them when we ship, otherwise cases will be sealed

Thanks!
.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames

Last edited by Auggest; February 21st, 2012 at 12:51 PM.
Old January 27th, 2012, 04:49 PM

Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker
Re: Auggies Game's ***WOTC BLOWOUT SALE***

order emailed
Old January 27th, 2012, 05:18 PM
HoSSpitable little wookiee (apparently "wookiee" has 2 E's, who knew?)

heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This really sucks to see the final sales of HS coming. The games amazing and i barely have half the stuff ever made. But, oh well, that's why I joined HoSS, but seeing how the Star Wars minis are coming to a close... Can't wait though to see what this means to this community.

My Maps
Tournament Record: 28-28: .500!
Old January 27th, 2012, 05:21 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
This really sucks to see the final sales of HS coming. The games amazing and i barely have half the stuff ever made. But, oh well, that's why I joined HoSS, but seeing how the Star Wars minis are coming to a close... Can't wait though to see what this means to this community.
We're not going anywhere and though the game was cancelled a year ago we are doing quite well still. Between all the used stuff I buy and the customs we are selling biz is good. I may be getting an increasing share of a decreasing market though ...../shrug. Bottom line , Scape will likely be around for many years to come.
.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games

Last edited by Auggest; January 27th, 2012 at 05:31 PM.
Old January 27th, 2012, 05:32 PM

SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby! SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby! SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby! SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby! SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby!

I PM'd my order as well. Thank you for doing this!
Old January 27th, 2012, 05:42 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Just emailed my order!

As always, thanks for the excellent service and great deals Andrew!
Old January 27th, 2012, 05:52 PM

SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby! SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby! SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby! SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby! SuperSamyon rolls all skulls baby!

If we decide to order more and we have already paid, can we just amend our original order to get the free shipping bonus? Thanks.
Old January 27th, 2012, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
If we decide to order more and we have already paid, can we just amend our original order to get the free shipping bonus? Thanks.
Yes, but I'll likely charge it on the front end unless you let me know it's going with another order and over $100 total. When we we get everything in and start shipping we should spot any extra shipping charged and refund at that time (you don't even have to ask us, if you place multiple order on our site and we catch and ship them at the same time we just do it).
........Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old January 27th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Valentine and St. Patrick's Custom Contest Champion

boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So what happened to getting some of the less popular packs for $3

I'm not ashamed to speak the name of Jesus Christ!
Tourney Record:16-6 Online record:11-2
Repaints/Mods; Trade Thread; Maps

Old January 27th, 2012, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Yes, but I'll likely charge it on the front end unless you let me know it's going with another order and over $100 total. When we we get everything in and start shipping we should spot any extra shipping charged and refund at that time (you don't even have to ask us, if you place multiple order on our site and we catch and ship them at the same time we just do it).
........Andrew
Excellent, thanks!
Old January 27th, 2012, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
So what happened to getting some of the less popular packs for $3
The Blowout wasn't as good as I expected . When WotC was getting rid of some DDM they did a buy 2 (at wholesale) get 3 free. This isn't even half off (though it's close).
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old January 27th, 2012, 06:24 PM

Nostradouglas Woo who?

E-mail sent for my order.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales