Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 6th, 2009, 08:47 PM

A&W is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Help on Assyrian Cavalry

Hi, i have not posted in a while, but i need help witha set of figures i have painted. I have about 15 or so plastic Assyrian Cavalery figures ( mostly painted) and i was going to make some cards for them, but i could not think of who they should follow (i thought Einar, but i have Egyptians under him), and also ther powers and things i had problems with. There are kinds of common squads, one with spears and the other with bows, and ach squad has 3 figures in it. I was hoping that someone would have some ideas to help get me started. I could post some pictures if anyone would like to see them. Hope that someone can help.

FISH IS GOOD, AND FOR YOU!!!!

IT'S BLOODY ALBATROSS FLAVOR!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards