Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old August 1st, 2017, 03:12 PM

Master Roshi is surprisingly tart
Vertical Maps

Hi guys,

I'd like to accumulate maps that are tall rather than wide. I do not always have a large table, like a pool table, to construct a map with a lot of width yet I have many heroscape sets. To compensate I sometime like to build maps that have a lot of hills, tunnels, tall castles, etc to allow for an interesting setup that can still be built on a smaller table. If you have any maps you've designed yourself, or are aware of other maps that fit this description please post them as they would be very helpful to myself and others who may be in a similar situation.

Thanks!
Old October 25th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Vertical Maps

This was the first map to come to my mind. Hope it helps.

Also, welcome to the boards and sorry no one replied sooner.
Old October 25th, 2017, 09:38 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
Hi guys,

I'd like to accumulate maps that are tall rather than wide. I do not always have a large table, like a pool table, to construct a map with a lot of width yet I have many heroscape sets. To compensate I sometime like to build maps that have a lot of hills, tunnels, tall castles, etc to allow for an interesting setup that can still be built on a smaller table. If you have any maps you've designed yourself, or are aware of other maps that fit this description please post them as they would be very helpful to myself and others who may be in a similar situation.

Thanks!
The issue with Vertical maps is that Flyers dominate. For small spaces search the site for mini maps and meta maps. J-bird won a contest years ago with a small set of tiles that he made 5 maps from. To this day we still use this setup for travel. All these maps fit on a TV Tray. I'm currently workshopping a similar setup with my son because he's taking sets he's bought in large collections and breaking them apart to give away to friends. 1/2 of a RotV set with a few pieces from other expansions go a long way. The key to small maps I find are Line of Sight blockers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old October 27th, 2017, 08:07 PM

Angear knows what's in an order marker Angear knows what's in an order marker

If you have most of the sets and are interested in a dungeon scenario check this one out. Looks super cool on a table too!

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=28849

My map thread is here new map 10/16/12
Old October 27th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angear View Post
If you have most of the sets and are interested in a dungeon scenario check this one out. Looks super cool on a table too!

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=28849
I've played that scenario. It's good, and it is a very cool map to have on the table.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios