Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 4th, 2007, 11:13 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Thanks Hahn, and thank you Uncle Bob, and the east coast crew!
No problem. In lieu of a $100 bill I'm going outsde to light a Partagus V with a spare Sir G Bob!

GET YOUR GAME ON!
GET YOUR DRINK ON!
GET YOUR WAR BONNET ON!

YOU'RE GOING TO

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 4th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
As the Brits used to say, "And Bob's your Uncle!"
Old August 4th, 2007, 11:17 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
As the Brits used to say, "And Bob's your Uncle!"
Actually his name is James. :P

12 days, 00 hours, 39 minutes, 40 seconds
Old August 4th, 2007, 11:45 AM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Thanks for all the info. I haven't been to a Gen Con since it moved to Indy so I'm pretty much a newb.
Well, I am a GenCon newb. A lot of this info is great and will help me plan my trip.

Looks like I'm going to Sam's Club.

Case of Monster Energy, check.
Case of water (or 2), check.
Case of soap to cleanse self of second-hand LARPer funk daily, double check.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old August 4th, 2007, 12:11 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Travel size package of antibacterial hand wipes? CHECK!

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 4th, 2007, 12:51 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 'ScapeTalk - Hahn Talks GenCon Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
2. 2007 Exhibit Hall Map. Make sure to check out booth 2304! http://tinyurl.com/2p2ca7
Will do. Before heading to Hall A for some tourney play, I plan to buy a dice Tower or two.
Old August 4th, 2007, 12:55 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
Where does it say how to pack my giant wizard hat?

6 x 9 = 42

Old August 4th, 2007, 01:08 PM

DarkSpade Woo who?
Some further advice for your list, Truth.

Dealers hall Advice: (expanded from last time I posted)
Don't buy anything you know you'll be able to get when you get home unless you know you're getting a far better price. (keep in mind shipping cost if you're flying home or taking the bus) There's a lot of unquie items and sales at gencon. Save your money for them.

If you're after an item that may sell out, know where the booth is ahead of time, and be there as early as possible. Try each morning. Venders with hot items often restrict their sales per day.

Walk the entire hall twice before you buy anything. The shop in the next row might have the same thing cheaper or something else you'll want more.

No matter how carefully you walked through the dealers hall, you missed somthing. Try going with different people, and let them lead. You'll discover new stuff everytime. You may also get in some great demos that you might not have looked at on your own.

If something looks cool, but you think it may be too expensive, come back for it on sunday. Dealers want to bring back as little as possible, so prices drop through out the day on sunday. If the both is a small company, you may be able to haggle during the last hour or two.

Go at least once with one other person. Get a game demo and they'll often let you and your friend play the whole game out if there isn't lines. After all, games are the whole reason your there.

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old August 4th, 2007, 08:58 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Those are all great pieces of advice.

I will walk the Hall of (2) different patterns. A horizontal and then a vertical. And don't for get the booths on the outer walls.

And compare each night what you saw. I would have totally missed Navia Drapt a few years back if G Bob hadn't mentioned it to me.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online