Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 10th, 2019, 03:08 PM

Skyver knows what's in an order marker Skyver knows what's in an order marker
Re: HERO BATTLE *Update*

Because some have expressed interest, I'm going to go ahead and share what I've been able to come up with so far:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rl4...ew?usp=sharing

These Upgrades are MTG-sized cards. I didn't create a template for the Player board as originally envisioned, but the cards by themselves are usable regardless.

Keep in mind that these are all preliminary designs, and not intended to be final. Point costs were based on my best guesses at the time, and haven't been playtested for balance.

That being said, I hope they help show what I'm going for with this Variant. If you do end up using any of these, let me know how it goes!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions