Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old October 1st, 2019, 12:19 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

Trying to decide what to nominate here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old October 1st, 2019, 12:29 AM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Trying to decide what to nominate here...
I think a lot of the Venom stuff is stuff I'll get to on my own in the not so distant future, but otherwise, pretty open field.

Taking a quick glance over the OP and choosing some highlights (overdue characters or just designs I particularly like):

Circe
Multiple Man
Killmonger
Silver Sable
T-Ray
Luke Cage (Thunderbolts)
Iron Man (Phoenixbuster)
Black Widow (Yelena Belova)
Max Mercury

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old October 1st, 2019, 09:45 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ooh I'd be nominating Circe if I didn't already nominate Kalibak to try to push New Gods stuff.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 1st, 2019, 11:46 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah I was leaning Luke, Max, or Multiple Man

Quote:
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old October 1st, 2019, 11:50 AM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Well I guess I minimized your choices there.
Old October 1st, 2019, 11:52 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Well I guess I minimized your choices there.
Awesome. I hadnít got caught up yet.

Quote:
Old October 1st, 2019, 03:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Wolverine and the X-Men set.
Its model number and name are #013 / Multiple Man or #205 / Multiple Man.

NAME = MULTIPLE MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = JAMIE MADROX

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = INVESTIGATOR
PERSONALITY = CONFLICTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 90?

MULTIPLE CHOICE
You may draft this Jamie Madrox figure into an army with one or more Common Jamie Madrox figures. After being destroyed, this Jamie Madrox cannot be placed back on the battlefield with the Dupes special power.

X-FACTOR ACCOMPANIMENT
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Investigator Hero or Unique Bruiser Hero that you control and before taking a turn with that Hero, you may move and attack with up to two Common Multiple Man figures that you control.

DUPES 10
When this Multiple Man receives one or more wounds from a normal or special attack, you may roll the 20-sided die before placing those wounds. If you roll 10 or higher, ignore any wounds this Multiple Man just received and, if possible, place one of your previously destroyed Multiple Man figures adjacent to this Multiple Man.
Reposting for ease of linkage.
Old October 2nd, 2019, 12:46 AM

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Reposting for ease of linkage.
Oh sure, spoil the scavenger hunt.

C3G Sortable Index
Old October 4th, 2019, 10:31 PM

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Avengers Infinity set.
Its model number and name are #G008 / Nebula.

NAME = NEBULA
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = UNKNOWN
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = ???
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 8

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

FROM THE EDGE OF OBLIVION
At the start of the game, if the Glyph of Infinity Gauntlet is:
-already in play, Nebula does not begin the game on the battlefield. Whenever another Hero loses the Glyph of Infinity Gauntlet, if Nebula has not yet been placed on the battlefield, you may immediately place her adjacent to that Hero and place the Glyph of Infinity Gauntlet on this card.
-not yet in play, place it on this card and immediately equip Nebula with six different Glyphs of Infinity.

UNSTABLE GAUNTLET WIELDER 15
Each time Nebula uses the Glyph of Infinity Gauntlet, you must choose an opponent. That opponent may roll the 20-sided die, adding 1 to their roll for each special power the Glyph of Infinity Gauntlet has gained. If they roll 15 or higher, they may choose a figure you control to receive a wound.
Kind of a half-baked idea I had for a gauntlet Nebula, since I have the mini laying around. I'm not that up on Nebula's early days, but I think she wasn't yet a cyborg at the time of Infinity Gauntlet? She definitely didn't have the now-iconic cyborg look yet.

Anyway, for the unfamiliar, toward the end of Infinity Gauntlet, Nebula snatches the Gauntlet away from Thanos and becomes the new threat to reality that everyone has to take down. She's not as ill-intentioned as Thanos, but she has a harder time controlling the gauntlet.

C3G Sortable Index
Old October 5th, 2019, 09:43 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The moment I fell in love with Nebula.
This is a tough one as the circumstance was unique in her acquiring the Gauntlet and I know she does not wield it long. She does reverse the snap and I think pretty much everything Thanos had done with it.
I do not remember how she loses it though.
I do not think she was a cyborg, though I suppose she could have not visible cybernetics.
Old October 5th, 2019, 10:56 AM

Yeah, "Nebula when she has the gauntlet" is a super specific moment for the character, but that's what the mini's doing, so I figured I may as well embrace it.

I don't remember the specifics of how she lost it either. I'd have to re-read for that.

C3G Sortable Index
Old October 5th, 2019, 11:10 AM

Pulling Ai Apaec here for ease of linking:

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Promo Marvel set.
Its model number and name are #M19-007 / Ai Apaec.

NAME = AI APAEC
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = MOCHE GOD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHARLATAN
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 8

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

SWING LINE 4
Instead of his normal move, Ai Apaec may use his Swing Line. Swing Line has a move of 4. When counting spaces for Ai Apaecís Swing Line movement, ignore elevations. Ai Apaec may swing over water without stopping, swing over figures without becoming engaged, and swing over obstacles such as ruins. Ai Apaec may not Swing Line more than 40 levels up or down in a single Swing Line. If Ai Apaec is engaged when he starts to Swing Line, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

WHIRLWIND ASSAULT
Ai Apaec may attack any or all figures adjacent to him. Roll each attack separately.

THE DECAPITATOR
When Ai Apaec inflicts one or more wounds on an adjacent Common or Unique figure with his normal attack, you may do one of the following:
-once per turn, choose for that figure to receive one additional wound.
-once per round, choose for that figure to receive two additional wounds.
-once per game, if that figure does not have the Super Strength special power, destroy that figure.

SUPER STRENGTH
Bio - A cruel god once worshipped by the Moche people of present-day Peru, Ai Apaec has a long and bloody history. He was eventually captured and detained by the U.S. government in a top-secret underwater facility, where he met Norman Osborn. The two helped each other break out, and afterward Ai Apaec joined Osborn's second Dark Avengers team; Ai Apaec's natural form (humongous spider/man hybrid) didn't naturally resemble any Avenger, but Norman had a bio-engineered solution for allowing him to take on a more humanoid form and become the new "Spider-Man".

As Spider-Man, Ai Apaec was defeated by the real Avengers and incarcerated along with the other Dark Avengers. He didn't stay locked up for long, though. Government officials in charge of the Thunderbolts program forced Ai Apaec and the other Dark Avengers onto Luke Cage's team. He adventured with the Dark Avengers for a time, but was seemingly killed by June Covington when she took control of the team.

C3G Sortable Index

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project