Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old July 25th, 2019, 11:12 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online Heroscape Season 33 - Gencon Prep - ROUND 1

Wow, so is just over 72 hours the fastest a round has been completed? Apparently people were chomping at the bit to start a new season.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 25th, 2019, 11:14 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Coolio got the win. I thought I had Othkurik in a decent spot when I dropped him in the shadow at the middle of the board, shielding him from Nilfheim adjacency with double-space denying Greenscales and the jungle trees that Nilfheim couldn't fit between. But he went down on the first turn of the second round to Ice Shards and unboosted Greenscale attacks. I was pretty far down at this point. But Nilfheim had already taken two wounds from a Greenscale I had thrown at him, and he took two more from my first Phantom attack on him. I sent my Phantoms all over the board, looking for scraggling Greenscales, and thinned them all out while Nilfheim chomped one Phantom a turn. I took Nilfheim and the Greenscales down with two Phantoms left, and then it was Marcu and Drow Chainfighter vs. two Phantoms. Lots of blocks from both sides later, Marcu with 1 life left and the unscathed Drow came out on top.
Old July 25th, 2019, 11:15 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Wow, so is just over 72 hours the fastest a round has been completed? Apparently people were chomping at the bit to start a new season.
Did you get your game in? That was the only one I didn't watch...
Old July 25th, 2019, 11:18 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Did you get your game in? That was the only one I didn't watch...
Yeah it happened today as well (5/6 games happened today). I was suuuper rusty to playing on the level that OHS tourneys require and got steamrolled. Grouped up my Ashigaru just right so that Kinseth could take the move and initiative glyphs at the end of round one for a two-turn combo that killed half of them, and I struggled to do much after that.

I was hoping to watch you and Dysole play, but the app gets funky when you try to watch two games at a time.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 26th, 2019, 01:40 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Well shucks, let’s get R2 rollin’!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 26th, 2019, 06:36 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I was hoping to watch you and Dysole play, but the app gets funky when you try to watch two games at a time.
Just fyi, I've had success using incognito mode to get around that - i.e. I'll open all but one game in incognito mode in Chrome and then not sign in to the app in any of the incognito windows (so I'm only signed into one game at a time) and then I can watch multiple games at once.

I did that yesterday actually, worked pretty good. I believe the funky-ness you're seeing is due to you being signed into google docs in all of them at once, which you can avoid with incognito.
Old July 26th, 2019, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
Just fyi, I've had success using incognito mode to get around that - i.e. I'll open all but one game in incognito mode in Chrome and then not sign in to the app in any of the incognito windows (so I'm only signed into one game at a time) and then I can watch multiple games at once.

I did that yesterday actually, worked pretty good. I believe the funky-ness you're seeing is due to you being signed into google docs in all of them at once, which you can avoid with incognito.
Oo, that's really smart. Thanks for the tip, I'll use that in the future!

10 Points Under Videos

Old July 26th, 2019, 01:46 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

Seconding incognito mode. Round 2 should go up tonight at the latest once we finish double checking everything.

~Dysole, rolling the rumble
Old July 27th, 2019, 01:58 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Long Awaited

PLAY YOUR OPPONENT'S ARMY

Round 2 is on Infected Glade.

The viideosayg (1-0) v. Coolio (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Marcu Esenwein, Nilfheim, Drow Chainfighter, Greenscale Warriorsx3
* Darrak Ambershard, Heirloom, Me-Burq-Sa, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex3
Coolio chooses who places first.

The Kinseth (1-0) v. Dysole (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Nakita Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Dividersx2, Roman Archersx2
* Othkurik The Black Dragon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Greenscale Warriorsx3
Kinseth chooses who places first.

The Chris Perkins (1-0) v. kevindola (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3
* Finn the Viking Champion, Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Knights of Weston, Mezzodemon Warmongersx2
kevindola chooses who places first.

The All Your Pie (0-1) v. Sir Heroscape (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Sonlen, Marro Dividersx5
* Nilfheim, Greenscale Warriorsx2
Sir Heroscape chooses who places first.

The superfrog (0-1) v. Biggabullfrog (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Kato Katsuro, Ashigaru Harquebusx2, Ashigaru Yarix2
* Marcu Esenwein, Fen Hydra, Marrden Houndsx3
superfrog chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (0-1) v. dok (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Brave Arrow, Finn the Viking Champion, Knights of Westonx2, Mohican River Tribex2
* Othkurik The Black Dragon, Greenscale Warriorsx2, Phantom Knightsx2
dok chooses who places first.

~Dysole, pretty sure everything is working correctly

Last edited by dok; July 27th, 2019 at 11:16 AM.
Old July 28th, 2019, 08:56 AM

Coolio Woo who?

viideosayg and I planning on playing in 2 hours (11 am eastern).

Edit: viideosayg took the win convincingly riding Nilfheim and the Greenscales. I only managed to take out 5 Greenscales and 3 of Nilf's lives. Thanks for the game!

Last edited by Coolio; July 28th, 2019 at 11:47 AM.
Old July 28th, 2019, 10:51 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I was able to get the win over Chris this morning.

I led Marro Warriors and they were able to kill half of the Romans and put 2 hits on MBS (1 via LEA) before they were completely engaged. (MBS killed a pair of them at range, although I cloned one back)

While the Marros were engaging everything I sent out the mezzos who killed MBS and a few Romans before Forgehammer arrived.

Forge killed on each attack on the Mezzos, but they did manage a few hit before the last 4 Romans arrived.

Mezzos attack of 5 hit against the Romans everytime though and while they killed all the exos and 2 of the Mezzos for good, all the romans were gone.

Finn and the Knights swarmed Forgehammer and killed him, leaving a battle at Wannok with Ne-Gok. He got a pair of mindshackle attempts against Finn and killed a Knight, but fell to 5 attack Knights.

I had a 3 life Raelin, 2 life Finn, 2 Mezzos, 2 Knights, 1 Marro left. gg Chris
Old July 29th, 2019, 10:44 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I got the win in the loser bracket vs. dok. His turn 1 low ground swamp Othkurik placement turned out to be a poor decision when my turn 1 Mohicans were able to hammer him from level 1 height to give the dragon 3 wounds. He cleared out the two Mohicans that shot at him with his Acid Spray, but got caught by Finn shortly after. Finn couldn't put the final wound on him, and I lost a Knight to a disengage trying to throw more dice at Othkurik. Eventually the Mohicans had to step back in to finish the dragon. There were still four or five Greenscales left at this point, since the Knights were also struggling to do damage like their viking champion. The weakened Greenscales got me down to 3 Knights remaining. From there dok sent in the Phantoms, and it felt like he was a bit up. He knocked me down to only 2 Mohicans and 2 Knights pretty early, and I was forced to make increasingly awkward OM decisions. But dok struggled to predict my awkward OM decisions and I was able to get consistently one Phantom down every time I took a turn. Eventually, it was 2 Greenscales and 1 Phantom against a 3 life Brave Arrow, and Brave Arrow darted to Wannok and controlled the area to win.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events