Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 13th, 2012, 06:47 PM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker
Re: MLH Season 2 - Formats and Details (Sponsor: Auggies Gam

If Bengi can make it, he and I will be playing our round 4 game tonight at 8:30 (ET) here.

Edit: Bengi did not show, so I guess we'll be playing at some later time.

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."

Last edited by SlipperySlope; August 13th, 2012 at 10:01 PM.
Old August 13th, 2012, 10:48 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

It looks like GTigers55 and I won't be able to play our play-in-to-the-play-in game until Saturday the 25th. I've got a few other Heroscape-related activities to attend to in the interim. Wish me luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Clerics in D&D are not adept at fighting.

Online Heroscape!
Old August 13th, 2012, 11:50 PM
2-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I defeated Fedex in a very close game.

Fedex got hot early, with killing 2 of my Fen Hydra fairly fast. That Nic Enswin is serious! Really liked that card. I think he should have had stealth flying though... Anyways, my last Fen Hydra, seeing the heads of his brethren scattered about got mad and just went to town on his team. Taking out the remainder of his team(several Thralls, Nic and Kaemon Awa).

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Last edited by Kinseth; August 14th, 2012 at 09:54 AM.
Old August 14th, 2012, 12:58 AM

UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipperySlope View Post
If Bengi can make it, he and I will be playing our round 4 game tonight at 8:30 (ET) here.

Edit: Bengi did not show, so I guess we'll be playing at some later time.
Isn't tonight the Round 4 deadline...for a bunch of players?

Encompassed about by mountain waves
Old August 14th, 2012, 10:00 AM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I see that one match of mine entered has me winning with 295 points, it was a 300 point format. It should be 300 on the spreadsheet as I killed his whole army. (Filled out by my opponent)

Old August 14th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Isn't tonight the Round 4 deadline...for a bunch of players?
There is most likely going to be some extra time allotted on account of GenCon.

PS-Dwarvenwarrior123: please check your PMs and let me know when you can play out our Game 5.
Old August 14th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Back from vacation-looks like my predictions have been correct so far (though they haven't been tested much).

Old August 14th, 2012, 06:33 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

Sixthflagbearer and I will be playing soon here.

EDIT:
We won't be playing tonight, because SFB is busy. We probably won't be able to play until after Gencon. I hope this isn't a problem for the tournament.

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat

Last edited by Ace_of_Spades; August 14th, 2012 at 08:53 PM.
Old August 15th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
My game vs. Kinseth will be played Wednesday night sometime. I don't know exactly when, but the date is now set.
Starting soon/now!
Old August 15th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Valentine and St. Patrick's Custom Contest Champion

boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd like to sign up as a sub, if there's a spot open. Darn I've missed this!

I'm not ashamed to speak the name of Jesus Christ!
Tourney Record:16-6 Online record:11-2
Repaints/Mods; Trade Thread; Maps

Old August 15th, 2012, 11:06 PM

Well in a strange turn of events, vegie wins, the end game is Fen Hydra vs arrow gruts, and my fen hydra whiffs twice in a row to die(it whiffed the whole game actually lol.)

Old August 15th, 2012, 11:12 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death!

A very close finish between me and Kinseth. The game opened up with Zetacron dropping a six skull bomb on Krug, and Krug whiffed. Krug couldn't get move far enough to attack anyone, and he was gunned down without doing any damage. The 10th and Arrow Gruts exchanged members, but Mimring was able to turn the tide for a bit, with a huge fireline blast killing two 10th and getting two heads off Hydra. After that, the remaining few 10th killed Mimring, and I was left with only a swog and four AGs against Fen Hydra, a 1-life Zeta, and the Dumatef. Wannok took the Dumutef, and Zeta took the Swog. My AGs got EXTREMELY lucky on rolls and killed Zetacron in 3 shots of one, so it was only the Hydra against three Arrow Gruts. One stood on the wound glyph, the other two took shots of one at Hydra. He whiffed both times, and died. I got a lucky break there, as I probably would have lost if Hydra hadn't whiffed every single one of his defense rolls.

Final Score:
vegietarian18: 500
Kinseth: 450

Regular season champ of the Valkyrie Division!

Last edited by vegietarian18; August 15th, 2012 at 11:45 PM. Reason: too bad my one loss was with my playoff army :/

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events