Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 28th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Louisville Monthly Tournament - April 2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
El Diabolo - The most I can say is that I'll try to shush everyone while you are calling out - we should be adults enough to stop talking for 2 minutes while you assign opponents and maps.

Second, Josh, might not be coming, but Jonathan is a definite in and with my army I shall take 1st finally (as long as I don't have to play Megasilver or Necroblade )

Necroblade: Thanks for confirming the rules. I can't wait!
First bold:

Second bold:Thanks as well for confirming the rules for me, Necro.

And don't forget to bring that Zombie game (I forgot the name for a moment)

And jschild, don't forget to bring 2 lava sets to trade me for my Dungeon set, okay?
Oh frazzel! I completely forgot all about that and got what I needed from Auggies. I won't have it in time for this tournament but I'll gladly get another one thrown together if you want a second set. PM me if you have questions.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old March 28th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

That's fine jschild: Do you by any chance have anything else you would like to trade for it instead?
Old March 28th, 2011, 08:32 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

And don't forget to bring that Zombie game (I forgot the name for a moment)

Last Night on Earth. Am I bringing this or someone else?

Old March 28th, 2011, 11:30 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I'll bring my copy, with the Growing Hunger and Hero Pack 1 expansions.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 30th, 2011, 05:24 PM

Adalwolf the Destroyer Woo who?

Hola, donde esta un gato? But I was wondering if anyone had a squadron of Aubrien Archers and a squad of Knights of Weston. If not i have a back up plan involving ZOMBIES!!!So pick your poison. Gracias.

If there is any time that tries man souls, its when you are being Zerg Rushed.
Old March 30th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've got you covered on both of those. Send me a PM on Friday just to remind me.

BTW, I'll bring a few maps El Diabolo, just tell me what to bring.

Jonathan is most likely out btw, so It'll be just me and maybe Josh.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old March 30th, 2011, 08:31 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
I've got you covered on both of those. Send me a PM on Friday just to remind me.

BTW, I'll bring a few maps El Diabolo, just tell me what to bring.

Jonathan is most likely out btw, so It'll be just me and maybe Josh.
Maybe Josh? But...but...he needs revenge!!!

Old March 31st, 2011, 06:23 PM

Adalwolf the Destroyer Woo who?

Gracias. Uhhm, well i just a curve ball thrown at me and i might not make it, and if i do make it i will be a little late . I have a soccer game to go to and i have to get a tux for prom. UHHH! But i will try to make it.

If there is any time that tries man souls, its when you are being Zerg Rushed.
Old March 31st, 2011, 07:38 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Hey you guys arent too far from us in Indiana, we had a tourny March 26th and 26 people were there.

We should get together and have a BIG tourny sometime. Maybe south of Indy? (easier for you Kentuckians)
Old April 1st, 2011, 12:51 AM
What A Daseline

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
Hey you guys arent too far from us in Indiana, we had a tourny March 26th and 26 people were there.

We should get together and have a BIG tourny sometime. Maybe south of Indy? (easier for you Kentuckians)
Yes please!

Old April 1st, 2011, 02:49 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Can't wait for tommorrow!
Old April 1st, 2011, 02:58 PM
Dr Feelgood

I'll post what two maps I will bring later - Josh is confirmed again lol.

I'll bring the Archers and Knights - just someone be kind and bring me a squad of blade gruts.

Jonathan is still possible but not cinched.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events