Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 6th, 2021, 07:37 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Workshop

Interesting powers. What characters is the "Ruthless Terrorist or Tricky Criminal Unique Hero " part supposed to be for?
Old June 6th, 2021, 07:41 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Viper and my King Cobra design, I may have to clean that up a little as well. It's set up to carry on the Serpent Society should Sidewinder be killed or overthrown.
Old June 7th, 2021, 07:04 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I thought it would be neat to see a WWII/Invaders Captain America with that old style shield. With Namor, golden age Human Torch, Bucky, and @tcglkn 's Toro design, an Invaders army would be around 750, but I could see it going at 700 or 800 depending how an Invaders Steve and Toro end up, also you could add some soldiers or whatever too. I have been thinking of doing golden age Angel for a bit, but held off cause there's no figure.

Quote:

NAME = CAPTAIN AMERICA
SECRET IDENTITY = STEVE ROGERS

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SOLDIER
PERSONALITY = PATRIOTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 190?

THE INVADERS
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, before taking a turn with Captain America, you may first reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card and take a turn with up to two other Unique King or Android Heroes you control within clear sight of Captain America. You may activate the chosen Heroes in any order.

SENTINEL OF LIBERTY
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and moving normally with Captain America, if he ends this movement engaged with a Soldier, Terrorist, Mastermind, Leader, or Dictator, all Scout or Soldier figures you control within 8 clear sight spaces of Captain America add 1 to their attack numbers until the end of the round.

SYMBOLIC SHIELD
When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, Captain America adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.
There's an older Ultimate Captain America clix, but it's older and Ultimate, I'd like

OR

Last edited by Splash; May 2nd, 2022 at 12:23 AM.
Old June 7th, 2021, 07:06 PM

I think the main question is if/how often he used guns in the war. I don't recall seeing anything, but if he did, he could get range and drop his attack down possibly and add Close Combat Expert instead of the shield power.
Quote:
CLOSE COMBAT EXPERT
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.
Also the Classes in Sentinel can definitely be reduced to the most important, I was more putting them all in there for consideration. And of course any other kind of tweaking could be done.
Old June 7th, 2021, 07:21 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Would also like a WW2 Cap, I dig this guy. Lots of class callouts, but I don’t really see a major problem with it. “Axis & Allies” would let you get off a big Torch>Namor>Cap>Toro turn, but it’s once per round and none of the units are wildly strong I’d guess.

Not sure on the gun thing but it seems like he uses them a decent amount off of just pictures. I’m sure someone else has better intel than me here.

Also liking your Serpent Society stuff!
Old June 7th, 2021, 07:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Who are our strongest Crime Fighters snd Kings currently?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 7th, 2021, 07:29 PM

Current Crime Fighters:

Batman ('66) (140), Captain America (Sam Wilson) (180), Dagger (105), Daredevil (II) (200), Elastigirl (Helen Parr) (225), Firestar (120), Frozone (200), Human Torch (Jim Hammond) (150), Iron Man (Mark IV) (250), Jack Flag (190), Jolt (80), Kick-Ass (40), Night Thrasher (170), Nova (210), Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly) (190), Speedball (150), Spider-Cat (40), Spider-Girl (140), Spider-Ham (150), Spider-Man (Miles Morales) (170), Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Hasbro) (160), Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (250), Squirrel Girl (160), Two-Gun Kid (140), White Tiger (160)

Current Unique Kings:

Aquaman (I) (230), Black Bolt (380), Black Panther (200), Laufey (360), Solovar (260), Sub-Mariner (250)

Spider-Man and Laufey looks like
Old June 7th, 2021, 07:49 PM

Ooh running Black Panther and pretending he was King T'Chaka would be sweet!
Old June 7th, 2021, 07:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Squirrel Girl and Spider Ham.
Old June 7th, 2021, 08:20 PM

Ha, Fluff-Battalion hardened from life in the trenches. Can hit you with an acorn right between the eyes at 100 yards.
Old June 7th, 2021, 08:21 PM

I’ve actually got a T’Chaka design that I plan to run early on when I start doing Wakandan units!
Old June 7th, 2021, 08:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Daredevil (II) getting a bonding turn with a lot of those sounds pretty nasty. And it's before a turn with Cap and it's not limited beyond clear sight. Significantly better bonding than Luke Cage provides. I would look for ways to dial that back.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy