Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old March 25th, 2021, 05:37 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | SSE 87 - FALCON & WINTER SOLDIER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
C3G Faction Strategy Guides

Hey all, I made a thread for some C3G Faction-specific strategy guides. This is similar to the "unit strategy guides" that have been popular throughout the years, but this is geared around specific factions, like the Justice League, various Lantern Corps, Avengers, etc. We thought it'd be a handy resource for those overwhelmed by the many cards C3G has out there!
Awesome! I loved writing those guides; I think it was almost fifteen years ago since we wrote them!

Old April 1st, 2021, 01:06 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | SSE 87 - FALCON & WINTER SOLDIER!

Time for some more fun!

Quote:
WAVE 36
FOOL ME TWICE

It's quickly becoming a tradition to release a lot of goofy characters on April Fools day, something that bodes well for our fans in April since we always release an anniversary wave later in the month. This year's release just kept growing until it was stuffed to the brim with off the walls designs.

REGRETTABLE EDIBLES
Spider-Ham
Spider-Cat
Glyph of Weather: Sharknado
Headpool
Condiment King
Glyph of Ollie's Stupendous Chili

Think you're tripping on something cause you're seeing a pig or cat shaped Spider-Man? No that's just Spider-Ham and Spider-Cat, no need to worry about them; they're friendly. But yes, that typhoon is really carrying Grizzly Sharks in your direction, you should probably run away from the Sharknado. Becoming a zombified head is just totally something Deadpool would do, not sure why you're even concerned about Headpool, he doesn't bite (ok, that's blatantly a lie...). The Condiment King might be on edibles though because who would actively dress up like that to commit crimes? He even forgot to do his laundry first... But hey there's always Oliver Queen's Stupendous Chili, you just probably want to turn it down unless it's the only thing around and you have the munchies... you'll still regret it.

EXPLODING ON THE SCENE
Portable Toilet
Vibe (Paco Ramon)
Boss Smiley
Sir Soundwave
Jack-Jack Parr

Who doesn't love a good poop joke? Cause that's the only connection we could find to connect the Portable Toilet to these characters. Although I guess you might find some in abandoned construction sites where Vibe is caught up in a breakdance competition. Be careful though because Boss Smiley may have rigged that site to explode for his own political gain! Make sure you pack your earplugs though because Sir Soundwave has a little bit of an issue with volume control, the dude just loves his loud music, even though it drives everyone around him insane! Jack-Jack doesn't mind it though, he's so full of energy you'll never be able to control him.

HERE FOR THE COMMENTS
Deadpool (II)
Howard the Duck
The Weird
Cardboard Box
Mirror Master (Sam Scudder) (Leg Swap)

Hi everyone, Deadpool (II) here! See those Roman numerals after my name? That means I'm the second version of Deadpool. How fun. I've got some other cooky characters to introduce. Like this feathery friend here. I'd pass him the microphone, but Howard the Duck has quite the potty mouth! While some very rude people call me weird (the audacity!), but everyone agrees The Weird is the weirdest of them all. Now our next guest isn't the talkative type... it's just a Cardboard Box! Who invites these people? Though it does look fun to hide in. And our final guest doesn't have a leg to stand on! So he just stole a pair like the dastardly rogue he is. Give it up for Mirror Master! Looks like that's all for this booster, so I'll catch you all later! *finger guns*

FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC
Wonder Twin (Jayna)
Wonder Twin (Zan)
Gleek
Glyph of Empty Bucket
Chief Judge Cal
Judge Fish

Wonder Twin powers, activate! The Wonder Twins are here, turning into animals or forms of water as long as they stick together. And they brought their pet monkey, Gleek! What an adorable little fella. And look, Gleek brought an Empty Bucket! He can't stop monkeying around. Over in the land of the law, Chief Judge Cal has just ruled that odd-numbered weekends are now illegal! What does that mean? Who knows, but when Judge Fish advises something crazy like that, Cal just goes with it!

~C3G Promotions Team
Old April 1st, 2021, 01:21 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | WAVE 36: FOOL ME TWICE

Some real crazy things in here! Wonder who could fit in that Cardboard Box though...
Old April 1st, 2021, 01:56 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

OoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooO
Old April 1st, 2021, 02:02 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

A lot of my favorite LDs are in this wave: Spider-Ham and Howard the Duck and Spider-Cat and the Wonder Twins
Old April 1st, 2021, 07:18 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Judge Fish for the win!
Bloop.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 1st, 2021, 08:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Clearly the GOAT of C3G releases right here. And my pile of Misfits grows (vote Kite-Man!).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 1st, 2021, 08:21 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Kite man is a thief

Thought I wouldn’t mind a dual class there
Old April 1st, 2021, 08:29 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Oh man, this release is crazy! Feels like a lot of these designs were a labor of love for the character. Condiment King has some amazing card art.
Old April 1st, 2021, 10:05 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm printing my cardboard boxes today!!

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old April 1st, 2021, 01:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Howard the Duck...C3G TTS MVP.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 1st, 2021, 09:23 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You guys are killing it in 2021!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy