Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 6th, 2021, 11:49 PM

Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Demogorgon - Breathing

Okay I put 130 on there. Some quick wording stuff:
"at the start and end of each round after the first round, you may place this Demogorgon..."
I wanna make sure that this lets you do both, one, or neither moves. The wording is a little weird, would it be better if it said "both the start and the end"?

"this Demogorgon must end its placement next to a figure with one or more wounds"
"After placing this Demogorgon this way, you may place the chosen figure adjacent to this Demogorgon, on any empty space."
I want to ensure this interaction enables it to port with wounded figures, cause if the deal is the Demogorgon is placed and then for a brief moment it can't be cause mechanically the wounded figure isn't placed yet that'd be a big deal right?

Also was this ever answered?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Mechanics question: If something is "considered part of the battlefield" can't you already teleport there just by saying "the battlefield"?
Unless there's anything else to be noted, should I ask for a Hero check and start the checklists?
Old February 7th, 2021, 11:11 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Also was this ever answered?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Mechanics question: If something is "considered part of the battlefield" can't you already teleport there just by saying "the battlefield"?
Unless there's anything else to be noted, should I ask for a Hero check and start the checklists?
I've always assumed that's how it works. You might find the answer in the removing terrain textbook, since that's where the loose guidelines for having 2 different battlefields was laid out.
Old February 7th, 2021, 02:03 PM

Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby! Splash rolls all skulls baby!

Found this:
"Each battlefield is considered a separate battlefield for the purpose of any special powers. For instance, if a special power allows a player to place a figure on any space on the battlefield, it only applies to the specific battlefield that figure currently occupies, not any of the other separated battlefields."
Think I'll change "the battlefield" to "any battlefield" just to make sure.
Old February 7th, 2021, 02:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Makes sense.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 7th, 2021, 02:27 PM

I think I'll update the second post now as well.
Old February 7th, 2021, 02:35 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

For a Stalker, they feel weirdly passive. You could pretty easily get solid mileage out of them without ever placing an Order Marker, just snatching foes and putting them away from their allies.
Old February 7th, 2021, 04:30 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That kinda fits our horror monster aesthetic though. Jason, Michael, and Chucky are all fairly passive as well.
Old February 7th, 2021, 04:35 PM

Oooh, I forgot I was thinking about this earlier, thanks for reminding me LV. I had meant to ask about these variations, but I was kind of juggling a lot.
Quote:
THE UPSIDE DOWN
Instead of moving normally and at the end of each round, you may place this Demogorgon on any empty space on any battlefield that is not in an opponent's start zone. This Demogorgon will not take any leaving engagement attacks when using this special power.
(this ensures the grab and snatch approach)
OR
Quote:
THE UPSIDE DOWN
Before or after moving or attacking, you may place this Demogorgon on any empty space on any battlefield that is not in an opponent's start zone. This Demogorgon will not take any leaving engagement attacks when using this special power.
(this would add more maneuverability and enable an attack after abduction)

They're both a little cleaner than the earlier power.
Old February 7th, 2021, 04:36 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I prefer the first of the two above. I think it's the easiest to parse at a glance.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 7th, 2021, 04:45 PM

Sweet, I'll add to the SP!
Old February 7th, 2021, 04:52 PM

Awesome, I think the design is actually nearing the end.
Last thing I see is the placement question about whether currently wording/mechanics-wise it works to drag a wounded figure without having to port to one. Scent of Blood says "must end its placement" and DitN says "After placing this Demogorgon this way, you may place the chosen figure". Does this work for that? Is the wounded figure placed before, during. or after the Demo's?
Old February 7th, 2021, 04:59 PM

You place the Demo first, then you place the wounded figure. So if you have to place next to a wounded figure and there's only one wounded figure on the map, you can't drag it away.

Well, kinda. Basically you can teleport to any space adjacent to that figure, then place that figure on any space adjacent to your new placement. So you can drag it a tiny bit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library