Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old January 5th, 2015, 02:07 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: NORTHWEST: Missions tournament

I don't have any Jungle so I can't build that map entirely.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 6th, 2015, 08:20 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Alright! I got my work schedule switched. So count me in along with Piper, Sydney, and a newcomer. Josh, let me know what maps I can build. Really glad we can make it.
Old January 7th, 2015, 03:14 AM

ROADRAGE is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
I have my guest list solidified. Me plus 3. 2 playing one spectating. One of my players is new, so does he get extra points or something?

Yes from the OP he'll get a treasure glyph of his choice at the beginning of the tournament to be used for every game.

Tourney record 99-20 headsup(23 tourneys)10-4 team (3 tourneys)0-1-2 ffa
25 master sets,4+ of every terrain exp.,every hero and 3+ of every common. Playing since 2007.
Old January 7th, 2015, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post

How about I assign Caldera to you instead as I haven't heard anything from I_r_beej? If you don't have the sets for that I will bring it as Longy418 is now on board to help with maps.

25 master sets,4+ of every terrain exp.,every hero and 3+ of every common. Playing since 2007.
Old January 7th, 2015, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
Alright! I got my work schedule switched. So count me in along with Piper, Sydney, and a newcomer. Josh, let me know what maps I can build. Really glad we can make it.

Awesome I'll get you guys down! Tredipation and Invasion are two maps you could help with, it looks like the rest are covered. Thanks so much for your help!

Old January 7th, 2015, 06:23 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROADRAGE View Post
Quote:

How about I assign Caldera to you instead as I haven't heard anything from I_r_beej? If you don't have the sets for that I will bring it as Longy418 is now on board to help with maps.
From the looks of it Caldera uses TJ too and BftU which I only have one of. I have one VW and several of the RotV, SotM, RttFF and FotA but nothing else. There are a lot of basic maps I can make but not many fancy ones.

FYI I shot Brian a (I_r_beej) a message on Facebook about it.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 7th, 2015, 06:37 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey @ROADRAGE I was going to update you on my status. Unfortunately kiddo has a basketball game at 1PM Saturday. The game lasts about an hour and we'd need about another 45 mins to an hour to come all the way up from Woodburn (factoring in a pitstop to change, etc.) So I think we'd get there approximately 3PM.

We'd both still love to participate if that's not going to mess anything up for everyone else scoring-wise/matchmaking.

Let me know what you think.

I took a look at the Caldera map and it requires 2 BftU and 1 TJ. I only have one BftU and just a few plants from TJ. (I have multiple RotJ, 1+ SotM, VW, and TT.)

Sorry to complicate things!

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old January 7th, 2015, 07:18 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Huskies16 and I will be making the trip down. We can bring a couple of maps - consider Caldera covered. Let me know if there are any other maps I can bring?
Old January 7th, 2015, 08:47 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
@obfuscatedhippo ~Tredipation
Okay, the Seattle contingent is on the way - so count me in.

I will have this map for the event.
Old January 7th, 2015, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROADRAGE View Post
Quote:

From the looks of it Caldera uses TJ too and BftU which I only have one of. I have one VW and several of the RotV, SotM, RttFF and FotA but nothing else. There are a lot of basic maps I can make but not many fancy ones.

FYI I shot Brian a (I_r_beej) a message on Facebook about it.

Sorry about that miss, it looks like the maps are taken care of now, I'll remember your sets for next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_r_beej View Post
Hey @ROADRAGE I was going to update you on my status. Unfortunately kiddo has a basketball game at 1PM Saturday. The game lasts about an hour and we'd need about another 45 mins to an hour to come all the way up from Woodburn (factoring in a pitstop to change, etc.) So I think we'd get there approximately 3PM.

We'd both still love to participate if that's not going to mess anything up for everyone else scoring-wise/matchmaking.

Let me know what you think.

I took a look at the Caldera map and it requires 2 BftU and 1 TJ. I only have one BftU and just a few plants from TJ. (I have multiple RotJ, 1+ SotM, VW, and TT.)

Sorry to complicate things!

No problem, the maps are taken care now and you guys can show whenever you get there as we are doing rolling rumble obviously the later the less games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:
@obfuscatedhippo ~Tredipation
Okay, the Seattle contingent is on the way - so count me in.

I will have this map for the event.

Great bring tredipation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Huskies16 and I will be making the trip down. We can bring a couple of maps - consider Caldera covered. Let me know if there are any other maps I can bring?

I'll get you guys down and yes bring Caldera. Longy418 is bringing invasion and I already got the other 6 maps built and set on my trays for transport.

Old January 7th, 2015, 11:27 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Map built. Are you bringing all of the Glyphs?
Old January 8th, 2015, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Map built. Are you bringing all of the Glyphs?
Yes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events