Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old January 17th, 2007, 12:16 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean
No units can fly when a figure is standing on the glyph. So not yours or your opponents.

It is beneficial when your opponent has many flying units and you have few or none or the loss of their flying hurts them more than it hurts you.
And thus allowing Jotun to throw flying units when he normally can't and disabling disengage for units with Stealth Flying
Old January 17th, 2007, 12:22 PM

DurinsBane has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean
No units can fly when a figure is standing on the glyph. So not yours or your opponents.

It is beneficial when your opponent has many flying units and you have few or none or the loss of their flying hurts them more than it hurts you.
Thanks R˙chean, that's how I thought it should be, but the wording on the card is very unclear IMO. Seems like it should read: All figures with the Flying special power lose this power and cannot fly while any figure is standing on the Glyph of Rannveig.

"What it was could not be seen: it was like a great shadow, in the middle of which was a dark form, of man-shape, maybe, yet greater; and a power and terror seemed to be in it and to go before it."
Old July 31st, 2007, 10:33 AM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
Should we add the new Marvel "Glyphs"?

6 x 9 = 42

Old August 3rd, 2007, 10:22 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
Guess not, huh?

6 x 9 = 42

Old August 3rd, 2007, 11:04 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
If the Marvel synergies aren't going into the classic books, why would the Marvel glyphs?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 4th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Someone could make a Marvel Definitive Glyph List; but it would be pretty short at this point.
Old August 4th, 2007, 10:51 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Someone could make a Marvel Definitive Glyph List; but it would be pretty short at this point.
And net very definitive, as they have no specific stats.
Old August 4th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
I think that's spelled "nyet very definitive" <grin>
Old August 4th, 2007, 11:01 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
I think that's spelled "nyet very definitive" <grin>
Old August 7th, 2007, 06:29 AM

Bl00DDeMoN has disabled reputation
Quote:
Glyph of Dagmar (Initiative +8 ) When you roll for initiative, add 8 to your die roll.
Could someone be kind enough to explain me the power of this glyph?
You see I can translate to my own language but I still can't understand what this glyph does.

So the glyph lies on the map and one of my units go stand on it, than what happens?

My map creations

"Bravery calls my name
In the sound of the wind in the night
My sword will drink blood
And I will fight, Yes I will fight
In the dawn of battle"
Old August 7th, 2007, 07:30 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Then if your unit is still standing on it the next time initiative is rolled, you get to add +8 to your roll. If you roll a 13 and your opponent rolls a 20, you still win because the +8 gives you a 21.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old August 7th, 2007, 09:19 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Book of Marvel Glyphs -

Mysterious Device - Use your imagination here. The possibilities are limitless! Also... we didn't want to take the time to come up with any cool official glyphs

Object of Power - See Mysterious Device.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's