Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 9th, 2015, 06:36 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Major J15

In fact a major part of the classic figures has a small peanut base and not a large one.
With a large peanut base I know only Grimnak and the dragons.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old May 9th, 2015, 10:12 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
You might want to mention what it is you're showing. I believe that's a clix Striker Eureka #002 from Pacific Rim.

I will probably be using a repainted Detroit Steel (cost me 85 cents), with his SP renamed to Breaching Saw:

These both seem like decent proxies, although the Pacific Rim figure doesn't seem to have any apparent Range capability. The fact that they need only single bases could make a proxied J15 undercosted, since he was presumably designed with a peanut's movement limitations in mind.

Anyway, these body shapes could probably pass for Vydar 'trons/majors, although Detroit Steel has that Omnicron vibe going on with the fins. (Everything about the Solaris VII Mortis figure says Valkrill soulborg to me.)

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; November 22nd, 2018 at 09:24 AM. Reason: fixing obsolete image link
Old May 9th, 2015, 10:21 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Quote:
You might want to mention what it is you're showing. I believe that's a clix Striker Eureka #002 from Pacific Rim.

I will probably be using a repainted Detroit Steel (cost me 85 cents), with his SP renamed to Breaching Saw:

These both seem like decent proxies, although the Pacific Rim figure doesn't seem to have any apparent Range capability. The fact that they need only single bases could make a proxied J15 undercosted, since he was presumably designed with a peanut's movement limitations in mind.

Anyway, these body shapes could probably pass for Vydar 'trons/majors, although Detroit Steel has that Omnicron vibe going on with the fins. (Everything about the Solaris VII Mortis figure says Valkrill soulborg to me.)
Definitely another good one, I just can't paint very well, nor do I have a lot of pain that I could use, so I'd have to go buy some. As for the long range weapon, I figured you could just use your imagination.
Old May 9th, 2015, 10:45 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
As for the long range weapon, I figured you could just use your imagination.
I actually like the fact that he seems to have a Cyberclaw, and was thinking about designing a new custom for the Striker Eureka sculpt based on that.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old May 9th, 2015, 11:06 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Quote:
As for the long range weapon, I figured you could just use your imagination.
I actually like the fact that he seems to have a Cyberclaw, and was thinking about designing a new custom for the Striker Eureka sculpt based on that.
I really like all of the Pacific Rim heroclix figures, too bad they are so expensive.
Old May 9th, 2015, 11:22 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I'm getting ready to field J15, and I'll use the Mechwarrior figure 139 Hatchetman, because he has a huge axe suitable for "breaching" in one hand, and a big shooting arm whose front is 'popped' open, revealing twin gun barrels!

Hachetman was one of my old favorites. He is a tall red mech from the Dragon clan #084. (Sorry, I don't do photos).
Old May 10th, 2015, 11:16 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
The OP says small peanut base, does anyone know which figures from the two base sets have small peanut bases? I'm not sure if I have any with large bases for comparison.
Honestly, the question of small double vs large double is not significant when it comes to being official. A figure on a large double doesn't present any more or fewer placement opportunities than the same figure on a small double. So I would say you're fine to use whichever one you have available.

(In fact, I'm pretty sure I'm going to use a large double for this guy myself. I think he'll fit better on a large double, personally.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old December 6th, 2017, 02:52 AM

Leo Ultra is surprisingly tart

I'm quite surprised that no one's commented on the Q9-slaying aspects of this figure yet. (As backstabbing [Back-breaching?] as that may be for the Vydarian soulborg.)
As I see it, there are three key points:

1. As he approaches Q9, or more likely chases him around the field as the opponent backpedals, he can use his 4/4 special attack even if there are a few rats mucking up the field. It's 4 attack vs 7 defense so I wouldn't expect anything much.

2. Breaching Scythe: Once he engages Q9, the numbers are: 4-5 attack plus one automatic skull versus 7-8 defense dice, depending on who has the height. If neither figure has height, that's 3 total skulls versus 2.333 total shields on average, so you should be dealing 2 wounds to Q9 with J15 each round.

3. Hoplitrons can bond with him (Melee Soulborg Bonding- note that J15 has a ranged special despite being a melee soulborg.) and they still have a not-insignificant attack of their own(average 2 skulls versus 2.333 shields on average), while being almost as difficult to kill as J15, with 6 defense against Q9's 3 x 3 Queglix Guns equating to 2 shields versus 1.5 skulls three times per turn on average, or 2 shields versus 2 skulls if we're talking about Q9's normal attack of 4. If nothing else, they will help to distract the opponent from J15, if not while you approach, then certainly after a hoplitron is engaged to Q9. If I was being cautious, I'd probably send 2-3 Hoplitrons forward and engage Q9 with 2 of them, then start moving J15 in for the breaching kill.
(Also I really wish that J15 could be moved by Shield Push for a move increase to 5.4 spaces of movement on average.)

I know that killing Q9 isn't quite as important as it used to be, but I'd love to see someone else's opinion on whether J15 and a few Hoplitrons can get the job done.

I wish you high rolls, fair winds, and following seas.
I am a proud member of Platyfly!, a sketch comedy YouTube channel dedicated to giving Platypi the Flying Special Power!
Old June 27th, 2018, 11:44 AM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!

So is the Special Attack for this guy basically bypassing engagement rules and saying you can attack someone else within 4 range? You dont have to attack the figure you're engaged with? Given that, you could possibly continue attacking other figures while never attacking an engaged figure the entire game.

Old June 27th, 2018, 12:53 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Correct.
Old December 4th, 2019, 06:02 PM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker

the new big guys (Marutuk, Brontos, Avernus, Deltacron,Hrognak(mounted)) are missing in the synergy list for breaching Scythe.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs