Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Notices

Old April 15th, 2020, 11:28 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape/AOTP Mixed Play Rules PDF :TREX Edition 6-7-18

@HeroscapeMaster & @TREX - his post is good here, his is additional rules and recommended tweaks to figures when you want to mix the games. They are some good suggestions too. Every now and then I will play with both. Sometimes I just add a hero or squad from AotP to a mostly Heroscape army (no Planeswalker or spells), other times I add some Heroscape figures to a mostly AoTP army (with spells). The main issue is the cost is not correct so usually all players will need to do the same, but if I am having a fun game with a newbie and I intentionally want to hamper my army I will bring an overpriced AotP unit to my Heroscape army. Although these days I am playtesting AotV customs when I bust out my AotP figures.
Old April 15th, 2020, 02:34 PM

HeroscapeMaster is surprisingly tart
Re: Heroscape/AOTP Mixed Play Rules PDF :TREX Edition 6-7-18

Thanks for the support TREX! I have playtested AOTP with Heroscape extensively and found my rules to balance out quiet well minus a few advantages on the Planeswalkers part. Remember, AOTP squad units are all unique, therefore the cost is higher for them in or out of a AOTP game. You'll also notice their catered mostly to Planeswalkers, so mixing them into a Heroscape game is a bit much considering they have abilities like trample, and haste, etc., that you don't see in Heroscape. Remember though, its just a game, and the idea is to have fun, I always encourage fellow Heroscapers to do what works for them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender