Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 13th, 2007, 01:03 AM

Adam has disabled reputation

Well, I am up for it. I shall see thou there, chap.

WARDEN 816~~The GRIM RAPERBOT
Old May 13th, 2007, 05:44 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
I don't know, you'd think a kid would know what kids would like!
I had a chance to meet Adam at the most recent SoCal game day. I have to say, he is very well spoken, and knows his stuff. I think it would be cool to get a chance to hear what he has to say about the game. Even if he were one of two guests on 'ScapeTalk. Somewhat of a, "Let's hear from the targeted demographic" segment, or something. This perspective would be something new, and something we haven't heard here. And if this site is to be all encompassing when it comes to the game, I think hearing from him would be a perfect fit.
Please do not encourage the younger folk Hex Just joking, a younger person is fine...might I also suggest Fallen Templar,, by far one of my favorite young folks, well spoken, respectful, knowledgable, and a good contributor.
Old May 13th, 2007, 07:59 AM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart
*Cough cough*

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Old May 13th, 2007, 11:43 AM

Adam has disabled reputation
Menchy, you should take some cough drops. Anyway. . .

WARDEN 816~~The GRIM RAPERBOT
Old May 13th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I've actually been considering doing a conference call and getting a few of the younger folks from heroscapers on the line at once for a group podcast.
Old May 13th, 2007, 01:20 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menchy
*Cough cough*
I gotta say, I find it hard to respect a Jar-Jar fan...
Old May 13th, 2007, 11:00 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
You could interview Deadeye Dan, just make sure that the area is clear of game pieces so that we can understand him.

Oops, that one slipped out...

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 14th, 2007, 09:50 AM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
You could interview Deadeye Dan, just make sure that the area is clear of game pieces so that we can understand him.

Oops, that one slipped out...

Oooh, If I only lived closer....

ANY WAY....

I'd love to be interviewd as long as the call is after my school and before 1900, MN time.

But I'll wait my turn untill ya want me.

FINISH HIM!
Old May 14th, 2007, 09:53 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
I've actually been considering doing a conference call and getting a few of the younger folks from heroscapers on the line at once for a group podcast.
Be careful. You don't want the NAMBLA folks to think you're a member.
Old May 14th, 2007, 09:54 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
deadeyedan42, Sorry, man, that was just too easy not to take it. I thought you lived in the Panhandle?

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old June 6th, 2007, 01:30 AM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
I miss these, I hope they come back soon.

smallboxgames.com
Old June 6th, 2007, 09:37 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Me too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online