Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 27th, 2019, 01:19 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Static (Public Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
That's a really good question. I totally meant for it to be like a jungle piece, evergreen tree, rock or ice outcrop, ruin, castle wall/door, battlements, or terrain level change. Maybe there is a way to specify that clearer, though I am a little concerned on text size here and don't want to add too much language. Might have to cut something somewhere
Besides the terrain level change, are all of those considered obstacles?
I'm not really sure. Definitely something to look into, and losing terrain changes wouldn't break my heart as the really thematic ones are like cliffs and such.
Old August 27th, 2019, 01:25 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Move the chosen figure up to 3 spaces and adjacent to the nearest figure, obstacle, or elevation change (Elevated terrain piece)?
Old August 27th, 2019, 02:25 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Move the chosen figure up to 3 spaces and adjacent to the nearest figure, obstacle, or elevation change (Elevated terrain piece)?
Elevation change could work. We have used it before. Might need a minimum elevation change, but definitely has potential.
Old August 27th, 2019, 03:21 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Cool, I've leave you guys to figure out wording. I'm planning on running this and Ultrons soon, now that my office is mostly put back together.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library