Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 25th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Catwoman

The Book of Catwoman

C3G DC MASTER SET
WORLD'S FINEST

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Batman: Alpha set.
Its model number and name are #026 / Catwoman.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Hypertime set.
Its model number and name are #037-039 / Catwoman.
Its model number and name are #133 / Selina Kyle.
Character Bio - Although originally introduced as a thief and an opponent for Batman, Catwoman's status as hero or villain is ambiguous; she has her own moral code and has occasionally teamed up with Batman and other heroes. She represents a gray area in Batman's otherwise black and white life where the line between good and evil blurs, and his attraction to her stems from this perception that, in her way, she's kind of a female version of himself: another dark, beautiful creature that prowls the night.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q - How do I climb with Catwoman?
    A -
    Level - heights of elevation on the battlefield
    Space
    - horizontal locations on the battlefield that figures can occupy
    When you would move with a flying figure, you count each
    space as you go while ignoring elevations. When Catwoman climbs, you count each space as you go basically ignoring up to 2 levels. So Catwoman moves just one space from level 0 to a level 2 hill and only used 1 movement. She could also move one space from level 0 to a level 4 hill and only use 2 movement.
  • Q: Catwoman counts ladder rungs 2 for 1 since they are elevation changes?
    A: No, 1 ladder rung equals 2 levels, so the bonus of the ladder is doing the same thing as the Climb ability.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Catwoman's Whip Lash Special Attack is especially great against Heroes with multiple lives. Because her whip cannot target more than one figure in a turn, it is not very effective against squads. To maximize Catwoman's potential with her Whip Lash Special Attack, you should always try and remain unengaged from enemy figures, because to use it, you cannot be engaged. You can avoid engagements by rolling well for her Stray 13. However, if your opponent engages you, and you fail to successfully Stray when they attack you, you may want to risk taking a leaving engagement attack on your turn so that you can use her Whip.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • TBA

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 04:11 PM. Reason: png
Old January 25th, 2010, 02:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Catwoman

NAME = CATWOMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = SELINA KYLE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = THIEF
PERSONALITY = TRICKY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 9

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 145

STRAY 13

If Catwoman is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die to Stray 13. If you roll 1-12, roll defense dice normally. If you roll 13 or higher, Catwoman takes no damage and may immediately move up to 4 spaces. During her Straying move, Catwoman is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Catwoman can Stray only if she ends her Straying move not adjacent to any enemy figures.

EXPERT CLIMBING
When moving up levels of height to move onto a space with Catwoman, do not count spaces for the first two levels and only count one space for each two levels after the first two. You may ignore Catwoman's height of 4 when climbing. Catwoman never takes falling damage or major falling damage.

WHIP LASH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 2. Attack 4.
Choose a non-adjacent small or medium figure whose base is not higher or lower than 3 levels from Catwoman's base. Catwoman may continue attacking with her Whip Lash Special Attack until the chosen figure no longer receives any wounds. Catwoman cannot attack more than four times in a single turn.

Nice choice on the bio! I can't remember, are there any synergies out there for Tricky figures? If there aren't yet, I'm sure we'll make some eventually. Maybe for Thieves as well ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; August 1st, 2014 at 07:07 PM.
Old January 25th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Otanashi's tricky speed?

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old January 25th, 2010, 02:37 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Otanashi's tricky speed?
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Do the other official Books for tricky figures (like the Krav) mention Otonashi's tricky speed, or is Otonashi's book the only one that mentions it?

Edit: Checked the Book for the Krav Maga Agents, and they don't mention anything under Synergies offered.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 25th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

What about Agent Skahen being able to move someone that's Tricky with Cover Fire?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 25th, 2010, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
What about Agent Skahen being able to move someone that's Tricky with Cover Fire?
Ah, good call! That should be there under synergies received. I knew there was something. Nice pull, Hahma.
And since her name will never appear in an official book, I'm thinking we ought to put down the bit about Otonashi and Tricky Speed under synergies offered.

Old January 25th, 2010, 10:34 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Ah, good call! That should be there under synergies received. I knew there was something. Nice pull, Hahma.
And since her name will never appear in an official book, I'm thinking we ought to put down the bit about Otonashi and Tricky Speed under synergies offered.
Cover Fire reads, "tricky figure that follows Vydar."

It'd be cool, but no dice.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old January 25th, 2010, 10:36 PM

Touche! Well played, sir!

Old January 25th, 2010, 10:37 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Cover Fire reads, "tricky figure that follows Vydar."

It'd be cool, but no dice.
Nice catch Xn FM. That was my bad, I just did a quick glance.

Sorry Bats.

Old January 25th, 2010, 10:45 PM

It's all good. We'll just make a C3G version of Cover Fire ...

Old January 25th, 2010, 11:09 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Relax Bats, your not exactly the "attention to details" kinda guy, your more of the "bigger picture" guy.

Give me some time gentlemen, and I will have all of this stuff up soon. I was sick today on my wife's twenty third birthday, so I am a little bit behind.
Old January 25th, 2010, 11:32 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Relax Bats, your not exactly the "attention to details" kinda guy, your more of the "bigger picture" guy.

Give me some time gentlemen, and I will have all of this stuff up soon. I was sick today on my wife's twenty third birthday, so I am a little bit behind.
Hope you feel better Griff. Wish your wife a happy birthday. E-gads, she's just turning 23 and my oldest daughter will be 18 in April and going to college next fall.

Well you youngsters can help keep me feeling young, though I still don't have your energy level any more. I'll try to keep up

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library