Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 30th, 2017, 10:09 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of White Tiger (Ava Ayala)

The Book of White Tiger (Ava Ayala)

C3G MARVEL WAVE 27
YOUNG MARVELS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Age of Ultron set.
Its model number and name are #006 / White Tiger.

Character Bio - When Hector Ayala found the Amulets of Power in a New York City alleyway, he could never have known the family legacy he'd leave behind. Hector was the first White Tiger, and upon his death, his niece Angela del Toro donned the mantle. She, too, was killed in action, and so the Amulets fell to Hector's younger sister Ava. A skilled martial artist even without them, the Amulets provide her with enhanced speed, strength, and agility, and her skills have earned her a spot on no less than three Avengers rosters. Even so, Ava feels the weight of her legacy on her shoulders, and knows better than most the risks that come with heroism. Unfortunately, her predecessors never mentioned the ancient tiger god that imbues the Amulets with their mystic powers - a god hungry for bloodshed and a scion to serve it.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: japes
  • Second playtest: Ronin
  • Third playtest: Arkham
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Art by japes
  • Ava Ayala created by Christos Gage and Tom Raney
  • Comic art by Valerio Schiti and Frank D'Armata

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 12:49 AM. Reason: png
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of White Tiger (Ava Ayala) - Brainstorming Phas

NAME = WHITE TIGER
SECRET IDENTY = AVA AYALA
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 160

WHITE TIGER POSSESSION
If there are 3 or more Wound Markers on this card, all other special powers on this card are negated and:
-When White Tiger attacks with a normal attack, all blanks rolled count as extra skulls.
-When White Tiger defends against any attack, all blanks rolled count as extra shields.
-After attacking with White Tiger, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, White Tiger may move up to 2 spaces and attack again.

ACROBATIC MOVEMENT
White Tiger never takes falling damage and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. After rolling attack dice for a normal attack or after rolling defense dice, for each shield rolled you may immediately move White Tiger one space up to 6 levels up or down.

AGILE REFLEXES
When defending against a non-adjacent attack, White Tiger adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

---

Spoiler Alert!

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; February 21st, 2018 at 10:08 PM.
Old February 15th, 2018, 01:07 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

WHITE TIGER POSSESSION
If there are 3 or more Wound Markers on this card, all other special powers on this card are negated and:
-When White Tiger attacks with a normal attack, count all blanks rolled as extra skulls.
-When White Tiger defends against any attack, count all blanks rolled as extra shields.
-After attacking with White Tiger, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, White Tiger may move up to 2 spaces and attack again.
When did we start putting the "count" before the "all blanks rolled"?

but yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 15th, 2018, 01:31 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

WHITE TIGER POSSESSION
-When White Tiger attacks with a normal attack, count all blanks rolled as extra skulls.
-When White Tiger defends against any attack, count all blanks rolled as extra shields.
When did we start putting the "count" before the "all blanks rolled"?

but yea
While you were gone...you weren't here to tell us not to do it.

I'll update that now. Thanks.

Old February 21st, 2018, 06:14 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd simplify Agile Reflexes to this:

Quote:
AGILE REFLEXES
When defending against a non-adjacent attack with White Tiger, White Tiger adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.
Plaintext:

Quote:
AGILE REFLEXES
When defending against a non-adjacent attack, White Tiger adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.
The other powers look good.
Old February 21st, 2018, 10:15 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
The other powers look good.
Well then, I obviously had help with those already. Thanks Ronin.

Cards up.

A Man of Taste

White Tiger #006 Age of Ultron Marvel Heroclix

Old November 30th, 2017, 12:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm a little confused on this part:

If you roll 16 or higher, White Tiger may move up to 2 spaces and attack if possible.

The 'may' statement makes it sound optional, but then the 'if possible' statement generally is attached to mandatory effects. So what is the intent here, that she must move and attack again as if she is out of control or that she may move and attack again as if she is in control?

On points, currently she looks a lot higher than the 130-150 range. Double skulls and double shields with 4/4 stats before Starlord/CA get involved makes her pretty scary if you don't have an auto-wound power for those last two wounds.
Old November 30th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Double only when she has exactly 3 or 4 wounds. Something I reckon will not be for an extended period of time any game.

Works a lot like the mechanic that shuts down Dimensional Teleport for the DJs. I like it.
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, there's a little must/may confusion going on in White Tiger Possession. I think the multi-attack part should be a 'may' power. I don't remember her ever freaking out and attacking allies or anything.

I think blanks as skulls/shields is probably going to be more on-target for points than double-shields/skulls. She'll definitely be a good pick for a Cap/Cage build.

EDIT: I think the mini is also pretty solidly a Medium 5

Last edited by Ronin; November 30th, 2017 at 08:24 PM.
Old December 5th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

As stated in the other thread, happy with this direction. Could definitely tweak the actual mechanics of the Possession up and down depending on how hard we want her to hit - as long as she's mid-100s I think she'll be fine.
Old December 5th, 2017, 03:05 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
As stated in the other thread, happy with this direction. Could definitely tweak the actual mechanics of the Possession up and down depending on how hard we want her to hit - as long as she's mid-100s I think she'll be fine.
mid-100's is where I'd like to see her fall. Fits her well into a Luke Cage build.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library