Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:57 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker
Re: M.A.D. Bros LLC NHSD C2P Tournament - 10/14/17

Just skimmed it real quick, but hosey and I will probably be there. We still have a few arrangements to make, but as the magic 8 ball says, "it looks promising"

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old October 5th, 2017, 04:17 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Ok it looks like Cole and I will be there. His race is reportedly at 9:30. After which we will rush home grab our things and be on our way. There is a possibility of one of Cole's friends coming as well. He claims he is coming with us, but we will wait until next week to determine whether it will actually happen.
Old October 5th, 2017, 04:19 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Oh hey. Do we have updated list of maps? I may be able to bring something.
Old October 5th, 2017, 05:13 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
Oh hey. Do we have updated list of maps? I may be able to bring something.
If I don’t have a list up by Sunday at 2pm, we will use the maps from last time.

~HS2010, who really needs to get on top of things around here.
Old October 6th, 2017, 06:26 PM

ok is there a way to search units by class? Cole wants to use Dark Ambershard. I swear there is another rogue class figure but I can't find one.
Old October 6th, 2017, 07:06 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
ok is there a way to search units by class? Cole wants to use Dark Ambershard. I swear there is another rogue class figure but I can't find one.
Elaria the Pale (c3v) is also a rogue.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 6th, 2017, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Elaria the Pale (c3v) is also a rogue.
also found the Beak Face Sneaks, but thanks flameslayer
Old October 6th, 2017, 08:08 PM

this is getting frustrating. I have built 2 great armies that come to 540 pts.
Old October 8th, 2017, 11:54 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Here's the map pool!
Spoiler Alert!

*To ensure balance (play-ability) and to have the list out soon, PM me or post it here to approve of the map. Obviously, if it's BoV or has been used in a previous tournament, it's approved. If all the maps end up being Jungle or whatever, that'll be just fine. The idea is just to allow all of you guys to bring a map you enjoy playing on.

@Grimnak and @GUILD_WARRIOR , if you guys are unable to bring a map, let me know of one you like and I will provide it myself. @flameslayer93 , this shouldn't be a problem as I know you've brought numerous maps to each tournament, but try to bring at least one map per 2 people if you can. Thanks!

Last edited by Sheep; October 8th, 2017 at 12:47 PM.
Old October 8th, 2017, 01:27 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Sounds good bud! I'll poke around and pick out a few maps. Maybe I'll remember to show off the customed lava terrain I bought (not made lol).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old October 10th, 2017, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Sounds good bud! I'll poke around and pick out a few maps. Maybe I'll remember to show off the customed lava terrain I bought (not made lol).
Any stand out? I'd like to have the list up by tomorrow morning. We could use at least 5 more maps.

@hose and @GUILD_WARRIOR - Sent you guys both PMs. Feel free to reply here or there.

Thanks again!
Old October 10th, 2017, 12:59 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Any stand out? I'd like to have the list up by tomorrow morning. We could use at least 5 more maps.

Thanks again!
Mind if I bring Flooded Marsh (PDF to come tonight)? Glyphs are two random power glyphs.

Also, Platinum River looks cool. PDF: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0d...RUUzRGR3M/view

Here's an old BoV map too. Probably not balanced by today's standards, but still looks like fun.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events