Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 22nd, 2016, 09:14 PM

MacBryce knows what's in an order marker MacBryce knows what's in an order marker
Question HS-Aholic customs

Did anyone ever put the C3G customs into the HS-Aholic iOS app? Putting all the ones I own in there is going to take a loooooooong time.
Old August 24th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HS-Aholic customs

Hi, MacBryce! You would have to check with the designers/owners of the app itself. We have no connection with them, so I'm not sure what that would take. The OP of the thread for the app says that they had to remove the original Marvel figures from the app because of copyright issues, so it may not be feasible.

It may not be exactly what you're looking for, but the C3G Sortable Index is a great tool for army building.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old August 24th, 2016, 11:59 PM

MacBryce knows what's in an order marker MacBryce knows what's in an order marker
Re: HS-Aholic customs

Thanks!

Yeah, I'm aware that it has to be a download somewhere on the forum. I did find the first wave of SoV and the official Marvel expansion, but that is unfortunately all that would pop up. I guess we'll just have to do it the old fashioned way.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy