Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 24th, 2011, 02:56 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Compilation of Extreme Heroscape Numerical Combinations

There have been numerous threads asking about the most possible attacks, defense, moves, range, etc. possible even in the most rediculously improbable situations in what 1Mmirg dubbed Ludicrous-scape. I wanted a compilation of all of them, and the closest thing previously is the Heroscape Pop Quiz, Hotshots! thread but it does not have everything and this and a lot of other threads are outdated and don't take into consideration newer things like jungle or shadow bonuses, and new characters such as Ana Karithon. Plus a lot of our newer members may never have seen these threads, so it is good to get them in the light.

Below is what I can find, with some modifications based on new additions to the game or things I thought they missed. If you feel the answers I have are incorrect or I am missing links to where these were previously discussed, feel free do discuss them here and I will change the answers. Also, I will take suggestions of any other combos you want me to add.

Most Leaving Engagement Attacks
Spoiler Alert!

Highest single attack possible (no glyphs)
Spoiler Alert!

Most skulls thrown in one turn (no glyphs or infinite special power usage such as autoload & frenzy)
Spoiler Alert!

Most defense Dice possible (no glyphs)
Spoiler Alert!

Highest range in attack (no glyphs)
Spoiler Alert!

Farthest move in one turn (no glyphs, summoning, or frenzy/berserker, but carrying allowed)
Spoiler Alert!

Biggest threat range (move + range) in one turn (no glyphs or frenzy/berserker, but carrying & summoning allowed)
Spoiler Alert!

More for you to figure out:

Most wounds inflicted a single turn (opponents or yours with disengage) (no glyphs or infinite special power usage such as autoload, Circuitry Overload & frenzy)
Spoiler Alert!

Most units killed a single turn (opponents or yours with disengage) (no glyphs or infinite special power usage such as autoload, Circuitry Overload & frenzy)
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by lefton4ya; April 8th, 2011 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Updated numbers
Old March 24th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Compilation of Extreme Heroscape Numerical Combinations

These are cool. I don't think you are allowed to have Finn's Spirit and another Mindshackled Finn though. Same with Thorgrim.

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old March 24th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Most killed I believe could be 36, with shaolin monks surrounded on 2 levels by figs, because they can attack all adjacent.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old March 24th, 2011, 04:06 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

Most Defense should be +2 if you include Invisible Woman
Old March 24th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
Invisible Woman isn't an official Heroscape figure.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old March 24th, 2011, 04:29 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Most skulls thrown in one turn (no glyphs or infinite special power usage such as autoload & frenzy)
Spoiler Alert!

More for you to figure out:

Most wounds inflicted a single turn (opponents or yours with disengage) (no glyphs or infinite special power usage such as autoload & frenzy)

Most units killed a single turn (opponents or yours with disengage) (no glyphs or infinite special power usage such as autoload & frenzy)
First off very cool list overall.

Next for Most Skulls thrown in one turn, couldn't you arrange for more around the hive? I would guess you could get away with that.

Additionally I would guess with Omnicron Repulsors you can get more attack die nowadays. Put Zetacron on extreme height, all the normal boosts. Have a ton of Repulsors around Hive/Braxas and you can get more dice in a single attack I'm sure.

Also you can get more die in a turn then with Omnicron Snipers...I'm sure we'd have to check it all but my rough estimates say those numbers are outdated.

For Most wounds in a turn...can you really cause more wounds than a figures life? If not, it's a lot easier to figure out.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 24th, 2011, 04:55 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranior View Post
Thanks and thanks for your addiyons below.
Quote:
Next for Most Skulls thrown in one turn, couldn't you arrange for more around the hive? I would guess you could get away with that.
you are right - rough estimate is 10 around each side and if it was surrounded by blastatrons on every 4 levels on ladders, you could have 5 layers for a total of 50 gladiatrons. this would bring each blastatron attacking up to 55 for a total of 220 attack dice!
Quote:
Additionally I would guess with Omnicron Repulsors you can get more attack die nowadays. Put Zetacron on extreme height, all the normal boosts. Have a ton of Repulsors around Hive/Braxas and you can get more dice in a single attack I'm sure.
The homing device needs VYDAR soulborgs, and targeting beacon does not stack. I think they are a contender to do the most wounds or kills if you have 100 repulsors each with 12 soulborgs adjacent to them - but that would be an "infinite" power so I added them to the exception list - so thanks for noting them.
Quote:
Also you can get more die in a turn then with Omnicron Snipers...I'm sure we'd have to check it all but my rough estimates say those numbers are outdated.
Maybe - try and figure it out
Quote:
Thanks and thanks for your addiyons below.
Quote:
you are right - rough estimate is 10 around each side and if it was surrounded by blastatrons on every 4 levels on ladders, you could have 5 layers for a total of 50 gladiatrons. this would bring each blastatron attacking up to 55 for a total of 220 attack dice!
Quote:
For Most wounds in a turn...can you really cause more wounds than a figures life? If not, it's a lot easier to figure out.
Yes, you can cannot cause more woulds than a figure has life, but you can cause less wounds than a figure has life or kill more units than units could get wounded. For example, you can get twice the spiders engaged to a unit as almost any other unit which means the most kills but not the most wounds; or you can go for a bunch of feral trolls which means more wounds, even though in the optimal solution for wounding you might not be able to kill the trolls, but getting 7 wounds on each would win.

I want to figure out the monk example above: they each can do 6-7 units of damage (base (3) + height (1) + Taelord (1) + Finn (1) + Captain America (1)) so the optimal wounding situation would have 36 Feral trolls around the monks (half have height advantage), for a total of 234 wounds! But for kills, use spiders on ladders which I think is 60 kills. Check my math though, because if a monk is on a ladder, I think you can have a total of 20 spiders (3*6 + 1 above & below) or 14 feral trolls (2*6 + 1 above & below) engaged to each of the Monks, or remove 3 spiders (51 total spiders) or 2 trolls (36 total trolls) and replace them with Finn and Captain adjacent to all three monks to get more attack. This is where extreme theoryscaping comes into play because you may need to test so see how many figures you can get adjacent on ladders to actually solve the optimal solution.

I think the Monk example also breaks the record for most skulls thrown too - 280.

Last edited by lefton4ya; March 24th, 2011 at 05:47 PM.
Old March 24th, 2011, 05:07 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:
He doesn't say anywhere it is only for officially released figures
Old March 24th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's kinda assumed. Otherwise anyone could make some absurd figure that could break any record.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old March 24th, 2011, 05:12 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's common sense.

And if that's not good enough for you then it is posted in the Official Classic Heroscape Section.

Old March 24th, 2011, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It is implied, being in the "Official classic HeroScape" forum. If you want to include C3G/C3V/SoV/TNT/NM24/CCH24, etc. or personal customs than you can factor those in but create another thread maybe.

d twice.

Last edited by lefton4ya; March 24th, 2011 at 05:13 PM. Reason: ninjad!
Old March 24th, 2011, 05:52 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Maybe - try and figure it out
Nevermind...I for some reason thought that Targeting Beacon could stack. Which is kinda sad since I actually wrote the book for the Repulsors...ah well. Clearly a figure I should dust off and play again.
Quote:
Quote:
Yes, you can cannot cause more woulds than a figure has life, but you can cause less wounds than a figure has life or kill more units than units could get wounded. For example, you can get twice the spiders engaged to a unit as almost any other unit which means the most kills but not the most wounds; or you can go for a bunch of feral trolls which means more wounds, even though in the optimal solution for wounding you might not be able to kill the trolls, but getting 7 wounds on each would win.

I want to figure out the monk example above: they each can do 7 units of damage (base (3) + height (1) + Taelord (1) + Finn (1) + Captain America (1)) so the optimal wounding situation would have 40 Feral trolls around the monks, for a total of 280 wounds! But for kills, use spiders on ladders which I think is 60 kills. Check my math though, because if a monk is on a ladder, I think you can have a total of 20 spiders (3*6 + 1 above & below) or 14 feral trolls (2*6 + 1 above & below) engaged to each of the Monks, or remove 3 spiders (57 total spider) or 2 trolls (40 total trolls) and replace them with Finn and Captain adjacent to all three monks to get more attack. This is where extreme theoryscaping comes into play because you may need to test so see how many figures you can get adjacent on ladders to actually solve the optimal solution.

I think the Monk example also breaks the record for most skulls thrown too - 280.
Yeah...it looks like that Monk example is fine. So I believe you have the new records for Ludicrous Scape there.

Actually....just a second. How are you getting 14 Feral Trolls adjacent? I don't think you can manage to fit them all. I don't by any means have enough to test that, but I think getting all 14 there won't quite work.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion