Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 17th, 2010, 09:12 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Some Encouraging News

Just a FYI,

Was speaking to a source who "Knows" people in the industry, and that 2 of his sources both confirm the negotiations with hasbro over the rights to heroscape.

He did mention(For all you strictly classic fans) that *If* sold, it would not include the DND branding. And the sale looks like it will take 6-8 months for it to be concluded. He wouldn't speak about who the companies that are trying to buy the rights. Anyways just thought I'd pass it along.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old November 17th, 2010, 09:18 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Some Encouraging News

Let's keep our fingers crossed! That's for the inside tidbit Kinseth!

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old November 17th, 2010, 09:23 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think I'll wait to get my hopes up until there is actual, official evidence. Thanks for the heads-up though!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old November 17th, 2010, 09:29 AM

in2bator has disabled reputation

Yeah! More generic, detail-less anecdotes from anonymous sources which may or may not lead to anything concrete for us to get our hopes up for!!!! And apparently we have 6-8 months more to look forward to!

Good trades with SirGalahad, Nano*22, delphic, Talyn, Tartandoc, langfordrocks.
Old November 17th, 2010, 09:52 AM

zombieknight is surprisingly tart

Hey - I was speaking to a source about the same thing yesterday - would it happen to be the 'source' that works close to you?
Old November 17th, 2010, 10:39 AM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Just a FYI,

Was speaking to a source who "Knows" people in the industry, and that 2 of his sources both confirm the negotiations with hasbro over the rights to heroscape.

He did mention(For all you strictly classic fans) that *If* sold, it would not include the DND branding. And the sale looks like it will take 6-8 months for it to be concluded. He wouldn't speak about who the companies that are trying to buy the rights. Anyways just thought I'd pass it along.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm a little pessimistic when I hear news like this. We've already witnessed what happens to the game once another company takes it over. I'm scared to think it could go down a darker path.

Oh, well. Here's to seeing what comes down the pike.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old November 17th, 2010, 12:37 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

I appreciate some kind of news, even if it's vague. It's better than all the pure speculation. Thanks!

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old November 17th, 2010, 03:35 PM

panakalego has disabled reputation

Well, it's not enough to make me excited at this point, but any hope at all of HeroScape products continuing to survive definitely brighten my day.

I might not post often or contribute to the community, but I play HeroScape and I love what HeroScapers does here.
Old November 17th, 2010, 06:14 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I guess I am unfamiliar with cases in which WotC has sold properties. They usually just buy games or licences and then let them die.
Old November 17th, 2010, 06:20 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
I guess I am unfamiliar with cases in which WotC has sold properties. They usually just buy games or licences and then let them die.
Sounds like a strange business plan. Wonder how it is working for them.
</IMG></IMG></IMG>

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old November 17th, 2010, 06:20 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation

Can we have a fuzzy shelf photo, please?
Old November 17th, 2010, 06:23 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, by the time the decision is made, I'll be at basic. Hopefully, I'll have good news to hear afterwards!

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News