Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old November 4th, 2009, 04:37 PM

Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby!
Volcano Brawl - First Bat Rep

So here is my first battlerep posted here. My map was a big 11-hex high rocky hill with a small lava river flowing down it into a molten lava pool, with a glyph on the highest point. Below was a road through rock and sand terrain, then a river, then a grass expanse with ruins and tress. I put Saylind on the glyph as a neutral guard and the objective was to get to the glyph, kill Saylind, and hold it for 3 rounds.

My army was Airborne Elite (we decided against using the Drop as it would unbalance the scenario), Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan, Alistair MacDirk, Brunak, the Obsidian Guards, and Ne-gok-sa. My opponent had Tarn Vikings, Grimnak, Syvarris, the Warriors of Ashra, Shiori, and Tor-kul-na.

He got first round, and moved Tor-kul-na up into the river whilst sending Grimnak to eat Ne-gok-sa. I moved my Airborne Elite into the river and KO-ed Syvarris (first blood to me ), and attempted some dino-slaying with Ne-gok-sa (fail-shackle, and one wound).

Second round, he sent Tor-kul-na into the lava road, and I moved Alistair up to counter. Syvarris put a couple of wounds on him from the other riverside, but he made it to Tor-kul-na and stuck 4 wounds on him before going down. Some more Ne-gok-sa hack-n-slash resulted in nothing . The Tarn Vikings laid some smack-down on my Airborne, killing 2, who retaliated and took down three with their grenades, leaving the two-handed sword guy cowering behind some ruins.

Round three, and the Ashra gals moved up into the water, supported by Shiori who took out the last Elite with her ninja shurikins. My Obsidians moved into the water, and Fail-gok-sa did absolutly nothing yet again. The Obsidians managed move into the lava and put the last two wounds off Tor-kul-na with their lava hurling, and moved up to claim the glyph. Nearly there. Johnny moved onto the land and shot down Shiori, but not before she could kill (vs 7 defence dice ...) Brunak with her shurikins.

Round 4, the Ashras moved through the water and took out Johnny. Ne-gok-sa finally put another two wounds on Grimnak (!). The Ashras managed to take down two of the Obsidians before the turn ended, leaving one on the highest lava square looking a bit scared. Grimnak attacked Ne-gok-sa and stuck a wound on him, despite a failed Chomp.

Round 5, and Ne-gok-sa finally took down Grimnak. The Ashras took down the last Obsidian and, although one died from lava damage, the other moved up and put a wound on Saylind. Ne-gok-sa moved up and finished the cowering Viking.

Round 6, the last Ashra took down Saylind and moved to take the glyph whilst Ne-gok-sa bulletted up the lava hill. Ne-gok-sa got the last turn to attack, and was thwarted by the Ashra's one dice melee defence. She put another wound on the Marro hero.

Round 7, Ne-gok-sa took another two wounds but failed all his three blows due to the pesky one shield defense.

Round 8, another poor first turn with no hits. Second turn, the Ashra puts another wound on Ne-gok-sa. Third turn, the last turn before my opponent wins due to occupying the glyph for three turns. Ne-gok-sa rolls attack and ... all skulls ! The Ashra rolls defence and ... nothing ! Game to me.

One of the closest 'Scape games I've ever played (although most of mine end up pretty close).
Old November 6th, 2009, 10:18 AM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Volcano Brawl - First Bat Rep

Very Very close game.
I didn't expect it at all
I thought you would lose
great final roll

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports