Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 7th, 2007, 05:29 PM

mr_rex777 has disabled reputation
Question about front page (Yes I did!)

Is the Jotun a new exclusive or just one that someone painted to look really cool? And I HAD read the caption I just didn't understand it.

Old August 7th, 2007, 05:31 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_rex777
Is the Jotun a new exclusive or just one that someone painted to look really cool?
It is a repaint, it is not a new anything, it was painted by a member of the forums as a prize for GenCon.

Oh, and please consider changing your title to actually reflect the contents of the thread.
Old August 7th, 2007, 05:31 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm guessing you saw the pictures on the front page? Did you even read the article that went along with the pictures?

Also, I'm not sure how many times I've said this to you (its a lot I'm sure), but you really need to knock it off with the really vague titles. If you use more specific titles you will get more responses...
Old August 7th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thread Title
I didn't read it.
That's your problem right there. Generally, reading the words that are with a picture gives you most, if not all the answers you need.

Old August 7th, 2007, 05:46 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
This thread made me laugh....he'd rather make a totally new thread and wait for a response that take two seconds to read the article around the pictures. That's comedy gold right there.
Old August 7th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
This thread sux.

Old August 7th, 2007, 05:48 PM

Dictatorbilbo is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictatorbilbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonexistantnonexister
my mo said I coudnt eat anything cause it was too late for me to be eating so I got really hungry and started to chew on the nearest thing a tree, I was biting the hell out of it when I discovered that TREES ARE HOLLOW, and that they taste good.
Yeah.....wow. This thread has got to be front page material for the five.
Don't encourage him!
Quote:
This thread made me laugh....he'd rather make a totally new thread and wait for a response that take two seconds to read the article around the pictures. That's comedy gold right there.
There you go doing it again!

MR. GRUBBY'S
GRAND ADVENTURE

~ ONLY IN THE ~
KAUNAN KEEP
Old August 7th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I guess I should have made it HE and not I in the title.
Old August 7th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
No, actually it is quite sad
Old August 7th, 2007, 05:53 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
No, actually it is quite sad
I think it's funny in the same way Ralph Wiggum is funny.
Old August 7th, 2007, 07:33 PM

Minnion has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit

I'm guessing you saw the pictures on the front page? Did you even read the article that went along with the pictures?

Also, I'm not sure how many times I've said this to you (its a lot I'm sure), but you really need to knock it off with the really vague titles. If you use more specific titles you will get more responses...
So for that matter does the custom Jotun come with a custom card to match? and if so can we see it?

"We are all mad here" ~Cheshire Cat

It is the domain of a geek to seek out meaning in that which seems trivial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWOd...elated&search=

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion