Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old December 1st, 2008, 04:16 PM
quality>quantity

NamibianScaper has disabled reputation
Smile Predict The Victor: Elves vs. Tough Team

I'm back with another interesting matchup to speculate on. This time it's not 8 year old Son with Elves but yours truly against Wife's team of (mostly) Heroscape all-stars.

Me :
Ulginesh* 150
Chardris 90
Jorhdawn 100
Arkmer 50
Acolarh* 80
Kyntela Gwyn 20
Emirroon 80
Warriors of Ashra x 3 150
Theracus 40

Wife :
Shiori* 60
Raelin rotv 80
Crixus 90
Krav Maga Agents 100
Tarn Viking Warriors 50
Nilfheim 185
Finn Viking Champ 80
Airborne Elite 110

The map played was the same as the previous Predict the Victor game. You can see it by clicking here, WellspringWaterfall. Wife starts on the right. Me on the left.

Predict the Victor!

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a Man of War; The LORD is His name."

LF: 1x Skahen Sents reavers MacDirk, 2xMonks RttFF Snipers Tundra Hounds 3xArmoc Venoc MDrones Aubriens Gruts Romans MacDirks
Old December 1st, 2008, 04:26 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Predict The Victor: Elves vs. Tough Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamibianScaper View Post
I'm back with another interesting matchup to speculate on. This time it's not 8 year old Son with Elves but yours truly against Wife's team of (mostly) Heroscape all-stars.

Me :
Ulginesh* 150
Chardris 90
Jorhdawn 100
Arkmer 50
Acolarh* 80
Kyntela Gwyn 20
Emirroon 80
Warriors of Ashra x 3 150
Theracus 40

Wife :
Shiori* 60
Raelin rotv 80
Crixus 90
Krav Maga Agents 100
Tarn Viking Warriors 50
Nilfheim 185
Finn Viking Champ 80
Airborne Elite 110

The map played was the same as the previous Predict the Victor game. You can see it by clicking here, WellspringWaterfall.

Predict the Victor!

I have never played the elven wizards, so I don't know how well their team plays. I have, however, seen Crixus played MANY times, even against Utgar unique hero teams with Ornak, who essentially does the same thing as Ulgy, and the glad holds up AMAZINGLY WELL!!!! Shiori was probably a mistake to take along, but I have seen her take down her point value as well...... Nilfhiem is an AMAZING unit, and the AE are good at dropping behind enemy lines to take out their lynchpin figure! You have many excellent choices to put Finny's spirit on. The Ashra are solid, but defence three melee characters always seem to get mowed down by the Krav, in my experience. Raelin RotV is good, and your wife picked the exceptionally solid Tarns to round the army off!
You should play carefully, NamibianScaper, because you are up against one heck of a solid army!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old December 1st, 2008, 05:31 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Elves for the win!
Old December 1st, 2008, 06:23 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Iam going to say elves, because when you have all of those new elves from wave 8 together they can really kick some serious booty, Now your wifes army will still be a hard one to take down, but I belive you would win.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old December 1st, 2008, 07:35 PM
Warning! Reading my posts may make you smarter

mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness

NamibianScaper's Wife ftw.
Old December 1st, 2008, 10:08 PM

Arido Krylor is surprisingly tart

All-stars for the win!!!

What do you mean I cost too much???

Good Traders:
nyys, LongHeroscaper, Einar Gen., EternalThanos86, Nikkomon, s_l_i_m_e_r and Verbal
Old December 2nd, 2008, 12:50 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm saying all-stars because the army setups look like they are balanced in the elves' favor! And I want to see ol' Crixus and the Krav pull off an upset!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old December 2nd, 2008, 07:54 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't think the Wife's team will be an upset. Nilf himself could likely take out most of that elf army.
Old December 2nd, 2008, 08:33 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
I don't think the Wife's team will be an upset. Nilf himself could likely take out most of that elf army.
Then why vote elves?
Gotta say, Namibian, I don't think you're good enough. Or maybe its just that I've never had any joy with the elves. Have you done your heavy reading? (Yoyo in Heroscape, and How to choose, and use, your Elf Army.)

I actually hope you win, but I do have to say...

Your wife is going to TROUNCE YOUR ***.

And just so I can go for the grand prize. I expect she'll open with the Tarn and Finn to soften you up, then go for the throat with Nilfheim, and then just when you think you've finally got her cornered you'll remember that she hasn't used the Krav or Crixus yet.

EDIT: Oh yes, and when they arrive the Airborne will just rip into your army. Say, doesn't defensive agility only work against adjacent attacks? And how many ranged attackers does she have?

Tsk, tsk, it will be bloody.
Old December 2nd, 2008, 09:11 AM
Battle Reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc View Post
Then why vote elves?
Because on my first glance at the armies, I missed Nilfheim in the line up. And much like a multiple choice exam, I feel that if I change my vote now, I will jinx it for sure!
Old December 2nd, 2008, 01:28 PM
quality>quantity

NamibianScaper has disabled reputation

This is great... love the predictions so far especially Kroc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
Then why vote elves?
Gotta say, Namibian, I don't think you're good enough. Or maybe its just that I've never had any joy with the elves. Have you done your heavy reading? (Yoyo in Heroscape, and How to choose, and use, your Elf Army.)
I've done my reading... The question is-- have you done yours? November Releases - Firepower Elves & Strategy Article

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a Man of War; The LORD is His name."

LF: 1x Skahen Sents reavers MacDirk, 2xMonks RttFF Snipers Tundra Hounds 3xArmoc Venoc MDrones Aubriens Gruts Romans MacDirks
Old December 2nd, 2008, 03:56 PM

jsilvrs is surprisingly tart

I was going to pick your wife, but after reading you article I will go with NamibianScaper's army.

Great Traders: Huggable Zombie

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports