Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old July 14th, 2008, 05:35 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
Re: Good Morning Valhalla: Krav Maga Agents

I guess I might as well make it official. I vote Grimnak.

Question: Why don't you just get off your mount when you want to attack people that are under the Migol's Tomb Overhang so you can fit under it?

Edit: 380th post! I feel that is somehow significant.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old July 14th, 2008, 06:36 PM

Akralon has disabled reputation
Grimnak it is

Grimnak it is, then. Go on and get your questions in now.
Old July 14th, 2008, 06:54 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

Grimnak - Why do you carry around a bow and arrows if you won't use them?
Old July 14th, 2008, 07:52 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Okay grimnack, out with it. What's the secret? I've never seen a pet groomer so good as you. how do you keep your pet's coat shiny?

-------------------

this is a great story for shure.
Old July 14th, 2008, 11:19 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd say not wanting to look gay is a legitimate reason.

Now that is funny

I've already voted for Grim earlier. My questions are back there as well...

My Questions
Is Grimnak the Grut or the dinosaur?
Attack 2? What is with that? The Grut carries a sword, an axe and a spear but has an attack of 2. Are you trying too hard little Grut?
Old July 15th, 2008, 04:52 AM

ArgosCap has disabled reputation

Okay, wait a minute here! I have a bone to pick with Munthor!!! I think this whole show is a sham. His guests are clearly fabricating stories. Let's look at the facts:

1. Finn referred to Sven as "Ulf." Does Sven look like a cat-eating alien to you? And that whole thing about the Daniel Steele novels is clearly just an attempt to create controversy with sensational rumors that have no basis in reality. Sven reads manly Louis L'Amour novels.

2. The Krav Agents seem to be referring to Helga of the Nakitas as Codename "Chrissy" and claim that Codename "Adams" dated her, at a time when she was involved with Scott of MicroCorp. I've spoken with Helga, and she has explained to me that she has only met Adams once, at a business conference and his advances were not appreciated. It was shortly after this encounter that the Nakitas developed Engagement Strike to defend themselves from all the slobbering, mouth-breathing geeks that approach them.

3. DW9K is NOT from the hood. The Deathwalker series was built in the well-to-do suburban neighborhood of Rancho Deathamonga, and DW9K went to one of the finest boarding schools in all of Alpha Prime (although his grades were not up to par, and he did receive a number of detentions for an overdue library book).

What I am seeing on your show, reminds me a lot of the sensational garbage we used to see on Jerry Springer. Like Jerry Springer, I believe you may be paying your guests to put on a little show, and make up stories. If this is the case Munthor, I believe you owe your viewers an apology.

Visit my new site, THE FREE UNIVERSE to explore the universe of public domain and freely licensed characters, settings and story concepts.

Last edited by ArgosCap; July 15th, 2008 at 05:12 AM.
Old July 15th, 2008, 10:05 AM

Akralon has disabled reputation

ArgosCap, I don't know how you got past security, but you are clearly a sad, sad man, and seem to be suffering from an advanced state of self-delusion. Yours are the ravings of a madman. A madman!

(Beldun) Sorry, Sir Munthor. He told the guards he had a backstage pass, but when they tried to examine it, he ran past them screaming incoherent and extremely high-pitched profanities.

Beldun? Didn't I fire you?

Yeah, but... I really wanted to stay. I like it here.

hic.

... Have you been drinking Wellspring water again?

... No......

(Sigh). Let him stay, he's clearly addled and needs some direction. Very well, then, ArgosCap, let us review the facts.

1) Sven is a Swedish name, taken from the Norwegian name Svein - which itself comes from the Old Norse, meaning "boy".

Last time I checked Viking history, they were primarily comprised of Icelandic, Danish, Norse and Scandinavian tribes. But perhaps were you come from - Vikings are Swedish.

2) Here is an excerpt from the official Nakita Agent bio. You might've missed it:

“Chrissy!” Her fellow agent, Kimberly, calls to her in a hushed voice. Chrissy looks up and meets the eyes of her ally. The bond between Nakita agents is so strong that they rarely need words to communicate.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that says Chrissy and not Helga. Therefore, it is clearly not the same person, and thus, everything you said afterward is rendered irrelevant and not very interesting.

3) DW9K First of all, he's not from the hood. He had a personality program installed. Second, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that war machines built on a war-ravaged planet, solely for the purpose of eradicating any and all forms of life outside of their own - DO NOT - and I repeat, DO NOT - go to boarding schools. Maybe in your dimension they take SATs, go to Detention, and have Robo-Prom. Maybe.

So, in conclusion - all that stuff you said - wrong.

What I said - Right.

Have a nice day.
Old July 15th, 2008, 12:54 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akralon View Post
Robo-Prom
Old July 15th, 2008, 01:01 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Good Morning Valhalla: In Defense

Oo, it's getting kinda tense in here...
Old July 15th, 2008, 01:09 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

This is the most hilarious thread since Chief's Easter thread.

Nice job Akralon!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 15th, 2008, 09:35 PM

Dark Lord o' THIRST is surprisingly tart

Grimnak, what did you name your T. rex? (or is it an Allosaurus?)

GENERATION 28
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old July 17th, 2008, 11:45 PM

Starscream is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Grimnak, why don't you have your T-rex stomp all over like Tor-kul-na?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction