Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old August 18th, 2008, 09:10 AM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by royaldoy View Post
Tomb of Ice was being sold at Gencon. I get mine in my grubby little hands on Tuesday hopefully. There is new information posted at BGG as well as some great pics.
Well, I'm glad to finally hear it. I looked EVERYWHERE for GenCon-related news and couldn't find anything. I found some pics from the Fantasy Flight booth, but the only hint I saw of Tomb of Ice was a banner. Thanks, royaldoy.
Old August 18th, 2008, 10:20 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

I love my new Tomb of Ice and promotional hero!!!!!
Old August 18th, 2008, 11:56 AM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!

Let me guess... that promotional figure is going to be even harder to get than Agent Skahen, isn't it?

Old August 18th, 2008, 12:08 PM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod View Post
Let me guess... that promotional figure is going to be even harder to get than Agent Skahen, isn't it?

I picked up my Tomb of Ice at Gencon. We are planning a game tonight with it. I have the promotional figure but you have to mail in to get the card. Has anyone seen the card?

Old August 19th, 2008, 09:43 AM

DarkSpade Woo who?

Got mine at gencon too. Just need to send in that damn sheet.

The hero minis are amazing looking.

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old August 19th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I got mine at GenCon too. Best part about the new expansion? The monster stomach. Monsters being able to swallow a hero whole and having a playing piece to put them on while they're trying to escape from inside is flippin' rad.
Old August 19th, 2008, 08:49 PM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane View Post
I got mine at GenCon too. Best part about the new expansion? The monster stomach. Monsters being able to swallow a hero whole and having a playing piece to put them on while they're trying to escape from inside is flippin' rad.
Man I soo hope somebody is selling these at Dragoncon!!! Any game play to report? I wonder if these new guys can be incorporated into RTL?

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Old August 19th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewabbie View Post
I picked up my Tomb of Ice at Gencon. We are planning a game tonight with it. I have the promotional figure but you have to mail in to get the card. Has anyone seen the card?
I have!
Old August 20th, 2008, 05:14 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewabbie View Post
I have!
Hush you
Old August 20th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry!

Old August 21st, 2008, 09:39 AM

royaldoy has disabled reputation

Gave Tomb of Ice a whirl last night and let me just say that stealth from Wendigo's, mixed with ice on the map, mixed with stun from Medusae is absolutely annoying. Oh but it was a ton of fun and the most debilitating scene you have ever witnessed. Move 1 space, slip on the ice, lose your turn. Medusa stuns you, I guess I have to move and can't attack, so I'll move onto the I ce to get closer to the medusa and I slip and lose my turn. Fun times!!!

I choose you...Isamu!
Old August 21st, 2008, 03:28 PM

Hex Sinister Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by royaldoy View Post
Gave Tomb of Ice a whirl last night
I'm so jealous. How do you like the new fig sculpts? I saw a few pics at the geek and thought they were an upgrade. Also, how do you feel regarding how this expansion will add to RTL? Will the new hero "power" cards be used or are they for the vanilla game only?

"Grimnak the Orc is doing something kinda pleasant to my arm." - Sgt. Drake

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games