Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 26th, 2014, 05:21 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Beta Ray Bill (Public Playtesting Phase)

The first battle I took pic of on my photo bucket. Uploading the second battle and notes when my little girls mom gets home http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/Midgieboy3/profile/
Old August 26th, 2014, 05:22 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

*pictures* and no of. Sorry lost my train of thought.
Old August 26th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

@midgieboy3 We ask for some kind of game summary for all playtest reports. Whether turn-by-turn, round-by-round or just a brief rundown, we can't evaluate the unit without information on the games. We also ask for you to list the end result of the game, including which team won, which figures were left and how many wounds those figures had. A summary of the unit's performance is also very helpful, something like Ronin had:

Quote:
Normal attack: Bill suffered from lousy rolls. Across eight normal attacks he only dealt damage with two attacks, inflicting a total of 4W to destroy Surfer.
2W taken from Reed, 1W from leaving engagement attack, 2W taken from Mass Master, destroyed by Lightspeed
Stormbreaker (ranged: 3 uses): 1W on She-Hulk
Stormbreaker (melee: 2 uses): 3W to Mass Master, destroying Mass Master; 3W to Energizer
Back to Back: 5 uses. Very helpful even with some poor attack rolls. A little better luck could have made this a very scary match for the Adventurers.
The code for spoiler tags is: {spoiler}whatever you want to put in the spoiler{/spoiler}, just replace { and } with [ and ].

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old August 26th, 2014, 09:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

to what TrollBrute said.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 26th, 2014, 09:40 PM

Thumbs down Re: The Book of Beta Ray Bill (Public Playtesting Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
@midgieboy3 We ask for some kind of game summary for all playtest reports. Whether turn-by-turn, round-by-round or just a brief rundown, we can't evaluate the unit without information on the games. We also ask for you to list the end result of the game, including which team won, which figures were left and how many wounds those figures had. A summary of the unit's performance is also very helpful, something like Ronin had:

Quote:
Normal attack: Bill suffered from lousy rolls. Across eight normal attacks he only dealt damage with two attacks, inflicting a total of 4W to destroy Surfer.
2W taken from Reed, 1W from leaving engagement attack, 2W taken from Mass Master, destroyed by Lightspeed
Stormbreaker (ranged: 3 uses): 1W on She-Hulk
Stormbreaker (melee: 2 uses): 3W to Mass Master, destroying Mass Master; 3W to Energizer
Back to Back: 5 uses. Very helpful even with some poor attack rolls. A little better luck could have made this a very scary match for the Adventurers.
The code for spoiler tags is: {spoiler}whatever you want to put in the spoiler{/spoiler}, just replace { and } with [ and ].
I completely understand I took notes round by round but not as in depth as I should. My brother in law and I are going to try to get another 3 games in tonight. I'll record move by move round by round.

Last time I mess up
Old August 26th, 2014, 09:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Make sure to include the results too - who won, which figures they had left, how much life those figures had left, and what round it was when they won.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 27th, 2014, 10:06 AM

Thumbs down Re: The Book of Beta Ray Bill (Public Playtesting Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Make sure to include the results too - who won, which figures they had left, how much life those figures had left, and what round it was when they won.
I will, I wrote round by round turn by turn. I was just so excited to play test I didn't read all the threads necessary. I have, and this mistake will not happen again. The same goes with posting in the wrong thread. I don't know about spelling and punctuation because I was never really that good at it to begin with, it's like they say if you skate around better skaters your going to get better. If you hang around the best Heroscape players your going to get better. The more I use this site(like I've had the past four or five days) the more I will understand. Thanks for everyone's patients.

Last edited by Midgieboy3; August 27th, 2014 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Stupid
Old August 27th, 2014, 02:47 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgieboy3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I will, I wrote round by round turn by turn. I was just so excited to play test I didn't read all the threads necessary. I have, and this mistake will not happen again. The same goes with posting in the wrong thread. I don't know about spelling and punctuation because I was never really that good at it to begin with, it's like they say if you skate around better skaters your going to get better. If you hang around the best Heroscape players your going to get better. The more I use this site(like I've had the past four or five days) the more I will understand. Thanks for everyone's patients.
No problem. The Heroscapers community is very kind in general. Sometimes the only way to learn is trial and error.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old September 2nd, 2014, 03:43 PM

I enjoyed this process, it's just hard to get games going because of the limited amount of people I have to play with.

Beta Ray Bill is a great add to the C3G world. All the games I played were played smoothly. All wording was good to me I could understand exactly what to do with him.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Beta Ray Bill

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
Pass

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass
E
- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Pass

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Pass

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Pass

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass

Army Test (1)
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? ~410
- Give a brief overview. As Thor and Beta Ray Bill duke it out to see who is the best with a hammer. Heimdall senses Jane Foster is in trouble she was cashing her check at the bank the same time the Wrecking Crew was trying to rob it. Heimdall tells Thor that Jane is in danger, Thor and Beta decide to finish there debate at another time.
Map: Turret Rocks
Units: Beta Ray Bill and Thor. (850) vs Wrecker, Thunderball, Piledriver, and Bulldozer. (800) The battle went 7 rounds.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
-Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
-What should be the unit's point value? ~410
Give a brief overview. Thor gets into an argument with Tony Stark about who would win in a fight between his Asgard friends and his Midgard friends. Tony Stark convinces Thor to take them to Asgard and he will show Thor that his friends are better, the only stipulation is that Iron Man can fight in the bout, Thor can't. Thor then picks Beta Ray Bill as his Asgard captain, Sif, and Hogan. Iron Man picks himself, Spider-Man, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist. Goal is to kill the captain.
Map: Turret Rocks
Units: Betta Ray Bill, Sif, and Hogan. (Point Value 960) Vs. Iron Man IV, Spider-Man, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist.(Point Value 950)

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Midgieboy3; September 8th, 2014 at 04:46 PM.
Old September 9th, 2014, 12:08 PM

Can I playtest someone else? I only ask on here because my name is not crossed off so I assume I didn't compleat this one. Just wondering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Post in the Play Testing Sign Up thread that you turned your Beta Ray Bill report in. That should get you crossed off that list and allow you to sign up for another test. For future reference, and something you add to the play test above, it helps a lot to end each battle with a break down of which figures were still alive and how many wounds each one had when the battle ended.
Okay, I know this one is sub-par it was my first one, and when I was doing it I had to use my iPad for everything, now I'm all set up, got everything I need Etc. Then next one will be a gem.

Last edited by Midgieboy3; September 9th, 2014 at 12:47 PM.
Old September 9th, 2014, 12:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Post in the Play Testing Sign Up thread that you turned your Beta Ray Bill report in. That should get you crossed off that list and allow you to sign up for another test. For future reference, and something you add to the play test above, it helps a lot to end each battle with a break down of which figures were still alive and how many wounds each one had when the battle ended.
Old September 9th, 2014, 01:16 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post

Also, leaving in the color-coded fonts make for easier reading.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library