Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 15th, 2007, 01:23 PM

Quicksilver62160 has disabled reputation
My Failed Search

So this weekend I had to go upset for my g/fs sister's engagement party. It was upstate NY so I figured why not stop at a few places on the way there! Well, what a disaster that was.

Walmart had almost nothing. Out of six stores all I found was a few MS's, some Wave 5, and I got lucky once and found Heroes of Bleakwood.

Walmart Stops:
-Centereach
-Islandia
-Massapequa
-East Meadow
-Uniondale
-Saddle Brook

Target was even worse! Some of them had only a MS on the shelf and I could barely find an expansion. Only maybe one or two Wave 5.

Target Stops:
-Farmingdale
-Mineola
-Hicksville
-Westbury
-Garden City
-Bayshore
-Nanuet
-Spring Valley
-West Nyack

I could've found more Targets but I gave up after the Island... man it was bad. Sort of like fallen soldiers across a battlefield.

The only glowing gems were Toys 'R Us. They had tons of stock! Didn't find any Wave 6's but there were a ton of Wave 4, 5, Castles, a few places had some Tundra, a lot of Flag Carriers, and the other large expansions.

Toys 'R Us Stops:
-Sayville
-Bayshore
-Lake Grove
-Massapequa
-Nanuet
-Yonkers
-White Plains

I think that about covers the stops. Long story short though, Wave 6 is far from actually being located! I wish I could've made a stop in the city though, but maybe another day.
Old January 15th, 2007, 01:26 PM

ricksta2232 is surprisingly tart
Your contribution is much appreciated... we're still coming up with a whole lot of nothing in the rest of the heroscape universe.
Old January 15th, 2007, 01:38 PM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?
im going out to a target or two today. i will get back to yall on what they got

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!
Old January 15th, 2007, 01:42 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Good god man, you searched all of Westchester County. It might be easier to just order online. Nothing like Scape delivered right to your door. Like a hot fresh pizza
Old January 15th, 2007, 01:44 PM

I already ordered most of my stuff online. Always nice to pick up a few odds and ends here and there though.

I forgot to menion, Target is having a great sale on their items. $30 for a MS!
Old January 15th, 2007, 01:54 PM

Will T is surprisingly tart
I don't know what sounds worse, searching a couple dozen stores fruitlessly! or going to a g/f's sister's engagement party.
Old January 15th, 2007, 01:55 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will T
I don't know what sounds worse, searching a couple dozen stores fruitlessly! or going to a g/f's sister's engagement party.
The party is worse.
Old January 15th, 2007, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will T
The party is worse.
*Nod

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales