Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old December 29th, 2008, 12:22 AM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Chiefs Easter

Super Bump
Old December 29th, 2008, 09:49 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 6th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief View Post
Super Bump
That didn't work too well.....
Old February 6th, 2009, 09:27 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief View Post
Super Bump
Are you sure you didn't mean "Super Saver Bump!"?
Old February 6th, 2009, 10:01 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

There, I finally "contributed" to this thread! My name is in history now!
Old April 7th, 2009, 11:46 AM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker

So Chief, what are you Easter plans this year?

Old April 16th, 2010, 09:48 PM

Rice_Merchant has disabled reputation

It has been over a year since the last post on this thread.

I can now officially "call it".... time of death: 11.45am, Saturday April 17th (Sydney, AUS time)

RIP Chief's Reester Thread. May you never be forgotten.

PS - Uprising - That pic of the chick with the big bottom and the dodgy candy dish on the Compaq end table you posted several times? That was my post, my candy, my Compaq, my glass door and my bottom.

Don't steal my posts.

Happening, my Demon??
Old April 16th, 2010, 10:31 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh dont worry, this thread had babies and they are about to leave the roost.
Old April 16th, 2010, 11:42 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rice_Merchant View Post
It has been over a year since the last post on this thread.

I can now officially "call it".... time of death: 11.45am, Saturday April 17th (Sydney, AUS time)

RIP Chief's Reester Thread. May you never be forgotten.

PS - Uprising - That pic of the chick with the big bottom and the dodgy candy dish on the Compaq end table you posted several times? That was my post, my candy, my Compaq, my glass door and my bottom.

Don't steal my posts.
I have no idea what you're talking about dude.

Old November 9th, 2010, 09:03 PM
Except when I need the move boost

I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker

Can someone stop chief from hijacking this thread with pics and stories about his family?

I Hate Atlaga is the Roman Legionnaire...
in THE CLOCK TOWER
Old November 10th, 2010, 03:47 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can't believe this thread is still here. Oh Reese Witherspoon, I have such fond memories. Oh Mr. Golden Eggs, I'm so sorry I now remember you.

Old November 10th, 2010, 10:57 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!

I was taking a shower, and then... there! That tingling feeling in my brain! And I knew the vault known as Chief's Easter had once again been entered.

Or I was accidentally using the medicated shampoo again, I don't know which.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion