Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old July 17th, 2017, 07:40 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
RIP Martin Landau

He and wife Barbara Bain were stalwarts on Mission Impossible, and later on Space 1999. He was also great as Bela Lugosi in the film Ed Wood, for which he won an Oscar and a Golden Globe. On TV he played many, many other parts.

There is a great photo circulating on Instagram (which I can't copy to here) of him talking enthusiastically to Leonard Nimoy back in the Sixties, as the Star Trek set was right next door. Nimoy later took over the disguise expert part on Mission. Oddly, I just found out on TV that Landau had originally turned down the Spock part.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General