Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old July 16th, 2017, 02:28 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 28 - GenCon Prep (Round 3 until 7/21)

Just finished with Arrow Grut. He fought well, but the dice were on my side this time. FE's were able to get in good position and defend well which allowed me some staying power when I wanted the Lodin glyph or Valda glyph to buff my guys and also allowed to me to get extra Searing Intensity rolls on my next turns. Speaking of which, my Searing Intensity rolls were pretty dang good they were hitting on probably more than 40% or more and my attack rolls were solid at 50%. He pushed back with his Marro Warriors and Kozuke, but being unique squads, I was able to limit his effectiveness by burning with intensity. the Marro regenerated successfully 100% of the rolls, but I was able to track em down and finish them on an initiative switch. Well played, it was fun, and sorry for all the burning

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 16th, 2017, 10:25 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Just finished with Arrow Grut. He fought well, but the dice were on my side this time. FE's were able to get in good position and defend well which allowed me some staying power when I wanted the Lodin glyph or Valda glyph to buff my guys and also allowed to me to get extra Searing Intensity rolls on my next turns. Speaking of which, my Searing Intensity rolls were pretty dang good they were hitting on probably more than 40% or more and my attack rolls were solid at 50%. He pushed back with his Marro Warriors and Kozuke, but being unique squads, I was able to limit his effectiveness by burning with intensity. the Marro regenerated successfully 100% of the rolls, but I was able to track em down and finish them on an initiative switch. Well played, it was fun, and sorry for all the burning
@Arrow Grut , he's not sorry. He loved every minute of it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 16th, 2017, 02:02 PM
ugly filtering American newcomer

Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker

Deroche (0-2) v. Tyesheron (0-2)
Deroche: * Blastatrons x2, Gladiatrons x2, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Heirloom
Tyesheron: * 4th Massachusetts Line x4, Sir Gilbert, Samuel Brown

For me to have a remote chance of winning I'd have to go first all the time.

Tyesheron is playing Moriko...
Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old July 17th, 2017, 12:31 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Round the Third

Quote:

ISB3 v. kevindola
I.S.B.3: * Ashigaru Harquebus x2, Phantom Knights x2, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Alastair MacDirk
kevindola: * Blade Gruts x3, Tornak, Ornak, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Marcu Esenwein, Me-Burq-Sa, Isamu

Planning on playing tomorrow ( 7/18 ) around 6pm central

EDIT: Still waiting to confirm this time from ISB3 who gave me this window as acceptable. May need to reschedule if I can't get confirmation by 1pm today.

EDIT2: All good. Game on starting now

Last edited by kevindola; July 18th, 2017 at 07:10 PM.
Old July 17th, 2017, 07:29 PM

FilmCriticFrog knows what's in an order marker FilmCriticFrog knows what's in an order marker

Absolutely destroyed by Superfrog. No contest. Bad dice rolls and a bad matchup on my part. Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually cut out to play this. Guess I'm 1-2.
Old July 17th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
@Arrow Grut , he's not sorry. He loved every minute of it.
I hope he did... I await my revenge... (Also, you can't ask too much from the dice when they let you hit two mindshackles the previous game )

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old July 18th, 2017, 09:54 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Fun game with heroscaper2010.

Round 1 was Kaemon v. Hydra. Kaemon gets into perfect positioning, on the 5 height, adjacent to the Hydra. He then does only 1 wound of damage, and Hydra hits a 4/4, Kaemon 0/5, denying maybe the best counter strike potential I've ever set up with him (remove opponent's # of attacks), so Kaemon goes down.

Round 2, Hydra moves in against Mezzos. I'm rather careful to deny Hydra too many opportunities to hit more than 1 Mezzo per turn, choosing to kill Mezzos over Exos in most cases. I finally get a lucky break, hitting a 3/3 and Hydra only defends 1/6. With Hydra at 1 life, I eventually finish it, trading a few Exos.

Exos then get the high ground as NGS and MBS advance on them. MBS hits first paralyze, killing an exo, but misses the next 4 or 5 as NGS holds the Mezzos in place. 2 rounds later, I finally bring down both Marro leaders.

Mezzos on height v. 1 common squad is a brutal matchup, and performed accordingly. End game was mostly mopping up, first Heavy Orcs, then Marcu, then Ornak.

GG heroscaper2010, hard matchup once the Hydra fell.

Last edited by Chris Perkins; July 18th, 2017 at 09:55 PM. Reason: It was Heavy Orcs, not blade orcs
Old July 19th, 2017, 01:01 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quite a tense one yesterday with I.S.B.3.

I just played a brain churner a few weeks ago on the same map against someone from the same household!

What do I mean by brain churner? Well I think everyone recognizes that some games with massed squads vs. massed squads or ranged/Raelin/Screen are more chess like than other games. Every decision is scrutinized and the fine points are more critical imo. In some games it doesn't matter exactly which space you put a figure in as long as you are directionally correct, but in the brain churner type matches, it all becomes very critical. I usually feel pretty exhausted after one of those and this was another one of those.

I.S.B.3: * Ashigaru Harquebus x2, Phantom Knights x2, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Alastair MacDirk
kevindola: * Blade Gruts x3, Tornak, Ornak, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Marcu Esenwein, Me-Burq-Sa, Isamu

I thought I had the underdog army going into this one (playing the reigning Main Event Champion no less), so I thought I had to play it a bit unorthodox.

I used 5 turns in the first 2 rounds on Me-Burq-Sa. I lost the hivelord to PKs in the 2nd round, but Me-Burq was able to snipe 4 Harqs before finally being caught. ISB3 had used Round 1 to claim valda, and set up the PKs in an encircling screen for Raelin (OM3 on Raelin) all near the glyphs while MBS played on the heightened road. I was able to catch all 4 Harqs outside of Raelin.

We started Round 3 with me minus MBS and him minus a squad of Harqs, but situated in decent protective circle around Rae with some PKs on the level 2 controlling Valda.

He started moving his Harqs into position and I sent Marcu (via Ornak) to block his preferred level 2 camping spot for the Harqs. This really helped my gruts coming in because it took 7 attacks to kill Marcu, and those 7 attacks would have gone to incoming Orcs otherwise, plus it kept 1 of his Harqs off of height.

He did manage to kill a few squad members before I got to the area with all 3 Orc heroes and about 2 full squads of Blade Gruts.

He won a big initiative and killed Nerak and Marcu with the Harqs. I had my OM1 on Ornak. Had I won the init, Marcu could have gotten off a 4v3 against a Harq and I would have positioned Nerak. As it was I thought a long time (at this point I Ornak could activate only Isamu + Tornak) before deciding to single activate Ornak with his order marker, and he did get a kill on a PK (all PKs rolling 6 def)

Fortunately for me (as the board left me), ISB3 switched to PKs on OM2 and the Harqs had wait then fire bloodbathed me. And the PKs didn't do much allowing Tornak and the 3-4 attack Blades with Red Flag of Fury to start working him over. They got kills all around before the PKs were able to take down Tornak.

Going into one of the later rounds it was

9 Blades (5 in the action), Isamu, Ornak, 1 life Tornak vs. Rae, Alastair, 3 Harqs, 4 PKs (all squads within Rae's aura)

I thought ISB3 had it for sure, but luck was with me.

I won initiative and killed 2 PKs, and 1 Harq. The PKs killed Tornak. But Ornak killed another PK and so did my Red Flag of Fury Orcs losing ISB3 an order marker.

Ornak's attack of 3 + Red flag of Fury was very critical to taking down Raelin before Alastair got there. Alastair did work killing on every attack including 1 shotting a 3 life Ornak, but there were too many blade gruts left standing.

I eked out the win with 4 Blade Gruts and Isamu. gg I.S.B.3
Old July 19th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Got a crazy win against Dysole. I opened with Phantoms, thinking that they would be hard for the Blasts to kill and could assassinate Raelin. They did kill Raelin, but they also didn't lost as long as I hoped, only killing seven or eight blasts. I switched to Othkurik, who took big damage early from potshots as he advanced but managed to hold on to his last life for just long enough to clear out the rest of Blasts. He and the Greenscales got four wounds on Krug before Krug cleared out, and it was down to MBS vs. Krug. Inspired by the legendary InfectedSloth vs. kevindola Count Raymond vs. MBS duel, I tried to use MBS to kite Krug around and got three wounds that way. But I am not as good as kevindola. I got myself caught in a corner and had to win initiative or face Krug smash. I got it, and dropped two 4v3 attacks on Krug that both failed. I decided against running away on my OM3 and took a final 4v3 for the win. 1 skull for MBS, 0 shields for Krug. Good game Dysole, good luck in the rest of the event
Old July 20th, 2017, 07:41 PM

Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker

Hey @Deroche Wanna play

Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old July 20th, 2017, 09:34 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyesheron View Post
Hey @Deroche Wanna play
Ready when you are.

Old July 20th, 2017, 10:17 PM

Alrighty @Deroche game on?

Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events