Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old April 4th, 2013, 12:20 AM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Master of the Hunt

In addition, it was cited in the Book of Crixus.
Old April 4th, 2013, 09:25 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for clarifying that guys! However, I still fail to see how mortal wound would be blocked by one shield defense. I can see how OSD can block Sujoah's poison sting, but not mortal wound.

The things that stick out to me most are that OSD says "the most wounds (name) can take for this attack is one" and mortal wound says "After attacking" and "for each wound inflicted in that attack." Sounds to me that mortal wound is just an ability (and not an attack) that happens after attacking and OSD has no effect on it, other than limiting the amount of dice you roll for mortal wound to one, barring a blank on defense roll.
Old May 4th, 2013, 05:33 AM

HarleyThomas is surprisingly tart

I quite like this guy and bought two as a result.

Fairly decent stats all around make him a good early game Hero slayer (from a distance) and can deal with squads either up close or from a slight distance.

At least casually he'd be all right.

Put him with Keel and Keel can do the meleeing while Master of the Hunt backs him up and they might be a good team up.
Old December 25th, 2013, 11:31 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry if I missed this earlier, but I just read through this whole thread for this answer and didn't find it.

Why is MotH large?
One space figures that are six tall are Medium, all except MotH and Ogre Pulverizer, is this just due to WotC being confused?

I mean even the Hulk and Abomination are Medium...

This also kind of applies to Sujoah, why is it Huge, aren't six tall two space figures Large?

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old December 25th, 2013, 11:37 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Can you see him being Chomped in one piece by Grimnak?

Though he is 6 high, he has a large body and girth.
Old December 26th, 2013, 12:08 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Can you see him being Chomped in one piece by Grimnak?

Though he is 6 high, he has a large body and girth.
I see thematically him being large, but mechanically he should be medium, maybe they could have just made him seven, since the actual height is usually flexible anyway?

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old December 26th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, follow the card, is all I can say. Reminds me of the Quasatch Hunter/Dzu Teh debate. They use the same sculpt but Quasatch are Medium 5 and Dzu Teh are Medium 6. Go figure...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old December 26th, 2013, 01:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

A Firbolg is a race of Giants in D&D, both mechanically & thematically they should not be medium as humans are medium. As Mega eluded to, many powers effect medium figures differently then large ones so mechanically they needed to be large. I agree they should have been large 7 though as 6 is just barely taller then the 5 tall humans. Might have ended up as 6 because the D&D sculpts they used were originally made for the D&D minis game that played at a slightly smaller scale.
Old December 26th, 2013, 05:56 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

MoH's Javelin may benefit from Myrddin's (C3V) Mystic Sacrifice, and Myrddin performs the function earlier assigned to Heirloom. In addition, as a Hunter, he plays well with the new C3V Varkanaans.
Old April 6th, 2015, 06:54 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Master Of The Hunt
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 16th, 2017, 06:54 PM

DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker

Is there really any reason to draft this guy, over say... Wo-Sa-Ga or Sujoah? If I want to inflict multiple hits/kill a hero I would much rather do it with Sujoah's lethal sting or Wo-Sa-Ga's coil crush.... And they both get pretty sweet bonding too. And look scarier.

The only thing I really see going for Master of the Hunt is the chance to use range attacks. But you don't even know if you will get it until AFTER you move, which makes it pretty... Well, hard to use. Might come in useful occasionally, but I am not going to move to, say, 3 spaces away from charos in hopes of getting javelin throw and avoiding his counter-attack.
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, not knowing what your range is going to be until after you move hurts this design. It would have been more interesting if you added 1 to your range for each space you moved in a straight line, up to a max of 3. Then you would get the feeling that he was running up and throwing a javelin at someone far away.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units