Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 12th, 2019, 05:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: Johnny139

The Arkham poll is now closed, with Jason being the top dog and Martian Manhunter II right behind him.

Now we are going to take a look at all that Johnny139 has accomplished in his long reign as a C3G hero. Released units only this time around, but there are a couple of glyphs to consider here. With a list stretching 41 options long, keeping with the two votes per person rule.

1 - 91 - Spider-Girl
2 - 118 - Molly Hayes
3 - 183 - Ronan
4 - 231 - Gorilla City Warriors
* - Glyph of E-Ray
5 - 364 - Gentleman Ghost
6 - 413 - J. Jonah Jameson
7 - 415 - Reverend Stryker
8 - 427 - Ryu
9 - 441 - Iron Patriot
10 - 447 - Etrigan
11 - 479 - Kryptonite Man
12 - 492 - Doctor Manhattan
13 - 497 - Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady)
14 - 505 - Robin (Jason Todd)
15 - 516 - Witchblade
16 - 517 - Nova Prime
17 - 524 - Captain Marvel (Genis-Vell)
18 - 555 - Groot
19 - 562 - Hulkbuster Soldiers
20 - 566 - Rocket Raccoon
21 - 571 - Star-Lord
22 - 575 - Vulcan
23 - 594 - Pluto
** - Glyph of Helm of Invisibility
24 - 598 - Brides of Dracula
25 - 603 - Sersi
26 - 630 - Karolina Dean
27 - 654 - Ken
28 - 656 - Chun-Li
29 - 662 - Guile
30 - 664 - Blanka
31 - 677 - Chase Stein
32 - 683 - Maxima
33 - 701 - Joker (III)
34 - 718 - Gert Yorkes
35 - 719 - Old Lace
36 - 722 - Nico Minoru
37 - 778 - Squirrel Girl
38 - 780 - Sam (Samhain)
39 - 818 - Captain America (Sam Wilson)

Last edited by Karat; July 12th, 2019 at 07:18 PM.
Old July 12th, 2019, 05:55 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would be surprised if STAR-LORD doesn’t win this one, he has got my vote!

Second choice is a little more difficult but I’m going with Spider-Girl. She fits in really good with Charos’ Sinister Diva army if you are going for just over 1,000 points. You can check out Charos’ article on Spider-Girl here.
Pro tip: Sinister Divas is an incredibly fun army, especially if you toss in Scarlet Witch!
Old July 12th, 2019, 05:57 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I think I'll go with Ryu and Star-Lord. Ryu is pretty simple but fun and he started off the fighting games representation in C3G. Star-Lord has a very clever way of synergizing with the Guardians.
Old July 12th, 2019, 06:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

E-Ray
Witchblade
Old July 12th, 2019, 06:17 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

E-Ray, the most important design in C3G history.

Star-Lord, one of those designs that finds itself in my armies time and time again. Just so versatile and evocative of the character from that point in time.
Old July 12th, 2019, 06:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Almost went with E-Ray, but shout out to Gorilla City Warriors, a wonderful squad. Squads are tough to do right in Superheroscape, so kudos to johnny for doing it here.

My other choice has to be Doctor Manhattan. I’m always impressed by well-executed Event Heroes and this one is so outside the box that it has its own round tracker!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 12th, 2019, 07:21 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm gonna go Witchblade - one of my favorites and a very good portrayal of her, and Vulcan - I remember loving his design and I feel like he is one that we absolutely nailed thematically.
Old July 12th, 2019, 07:43 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

1. Star-Lord - One of the top 10 most used designs for me easily. All of his specials are useful, and he's a great leader figure, encouraging some diverse builds.

2. Nova Prime - Love this design. I got this as a bday design years back and was very happy with it. The multiple attacks are great, the re-rolls are cool, and he's just overall a fun powerhouse unit.

Honorable mention to Sersi. She's a really fun design as well, especially in bigger point games with multiple players, used as a healing station in the start-zone.
Old July 12th, 2019, 08:09 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Iron Patriot and Maxima

Star-Lord is cool, but Iron Patriot is tops for funky leader figures.

Maxima took a lot of testing to get right, but she's super fun.
Old July 12th, 2019, 08:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Well, not unexpected at all to see Star-Lord jump out to an early lead. This might just be a poll to see who #2 is. Here are my votes, no Star-Lord from me.

Gorilla City Warriors : Echoing Bats here I know, but I don't really play very many squads in C3G so when one stands out it really stands out for me. I think that is in part because classic scape burned me out on squad and somewhat in part because I just enjoy my specific heroes and villains more than generic guys. The Gorilla City Warriors are one of the squads I really enjoy fielding in C3G though. Really fun and effective unit. They are intimidating and terrifying enough to justify watching them swarm and knock down my Batman.

Chun-Li : I was never very enthusiastic about having Street Fighter join the ranks of C3G, I may have enjoyed the video game but they were just that to me, video game characters. Chun-Li was the figure that started to turn me around on their inclusion. Her being a Agent opened her up into some fun non-Street Fighter armies for me.
Old July 12th, 2019, 10:30 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm not sure if I can decide on a top two... but I think I'm going to run down that list and take a nice little walk down memory lane.

Spoiler Alert!

When looking the list over, here's the ones that really made me warm and fuzzy inside:

Gentleman Ghost
Iron Patriot
Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady)
Robin (Jason Todd)
Star-Lord
Vulcan
Pluto
Maxima
Nico Minoru

So I think my top two would have to be out of those... but I can't decide! I'll have to sleep on it.
Old July 12th, 2019, 10:50 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I can’t believe I skimmed over Stormin’ Norman! Definitely one of my faves.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy