Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 29th, 2010, 02:04 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Molten Lava Optional Rules - Final Editing P

Try searching in Google images but select line drawing and you should get lots of volcanoes...
Old September 29th, 2010, 02:12 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Brilliant! I didn't know that was an option.
Now ... are any of those any good? This one was the best of them that I spotted.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 29th, 2010, 02:17 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Try searching in Google images but select line drawing and you should get lots of volcanoes...
yeah I can't view that link at work either, says it's sexually explicit

But I don't mind the one Bats linked to.

Cheers
Old September 29th, 2010, 08:29 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
yeah I can't view that link at work either, says it's sexually explicit
Sounds like your filter is confusing "eruption" with something else.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old September 29th, 2010, 08:35 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Text updated & volcano picture added to the rules page.

Cheers
Old September 29th, 2010, 11:37 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks great! Finally, belatedly, linked to the first post.
Two notes and two notes only:

1) We just need to get rid of those white lines on the cover art.
2) I removed the reference to Stealth Flying in the final sentence. For the official game but for C3G especially, if you have the Stealth Flying power, it's understood that you have the Flying power as well.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 29th, 2010, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Looks great! Finally, belatedly, linked to the first post.
Two notes and two notes only:

1) We just need to get rid of those white lines on the cover art.
2) I removed the reference to Stealth Flying in the final sentence. For the official game but for C3G especially, if you have the Stealth Flying power, it's understood that you have the Flying power as well.
What white lines?
Old September 29th, 2010, 04:16 PM

There's a very thin white box around the molten lava hexes on the cover.

Old September 29th, 2010, 04:24 PM

Quote:
There's a very thin white box around the molten lava hexes on the cover.
Ok, I see it there when I change magnification but it's not there at 100%.
Old September 29th, 2010, 04:39 PM

OK, yeah, I can see that now. For some reason, my default setting is 139%. Is it something that can't be taken out at all?
Also, the "stealth flying" part should still be taken off the end, in my opinion.
Otherwise, I think this is good to go.

Old September 29th, 2010, 05:01 PM

Quote:
OK, yeah, I can see that now. For some reason, my default setting is 139%. Is it something that can't be taken out at all?
Also, the "stealth flying" part should still be taken off the end, in my opinion.
Otherwise, I think this is good to go.
I don't know if the border can be taken away. It seems very strange as I can't see it on any magnification above 100% but everyone below. & you said you see it on 139%. Strange.

I have been trolling Adobe forums this morning trying to find an answer but haven't found it yet.

Cheers
Old September 29th, 2010, 05:03 PM

Thanks for looking into it. If we can't get rid of it, it's not the end of the world. It looks perfect at 100% and even at those other measurements, the lines really aren't that bad.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library