Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 25th, 2022, 06:08 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Supreme Intelligence (Public Exposure)

Added a clause hopefully preventing figures that don't move from being pinged by Psionic Burst if they don't move a space.
Old August 26th, 2022, 06:52 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Supreme Intelligence

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Supreme Intelligence, Noh-Varr, Quasar, Skrull Infiltrator VS Star-Lord, Groot 275, Rocket Raccoon 175, Gamora 300
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Elm Street
Units: 1200 points - Supreme Intelligence, Captain Marvel(Mar-Vell), Captain Marvel(Genis-Vell), Kree Scout x2 VS Skrull Emperor Dorrek, Power Skrull, Super Skrull(Rl'nnd), Skrull Silencer x3, Skrull Infiltrator x3
Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Supreme Intelligence really helps bring the Kree together. Its the order marker hub the faction needs, giving lots of flexibility in order marker usage. Not sure if 360 is the right points or not. It's a lot to dedicate to a build for what it does, but at the same time it's very durable and hard to kill. In game 1 it was the difference maker, taking out Gamora for the win. The Psionic Blast was the real key never allowing Gamora getting close to it. In game 2 it was somewhat of a liability, stuck in the start zone anyway from the action where Psionic Blast wasn't useful and most of the enemies outside it's 10 range. I think the update to Psonic Blast was needed, both to help with timing and functionality. I like this take on Supreme but I'd like to see it closer to 300 points and maybe 7 or 8 life for it to really have some pop.
Old August 27th, 2022, 03:13 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Results from Alex. I played against him and taking Ericth's feedback into account, I'm dropping both life and Defense by 1 each and knocking off 40 points down to 320 and gonna ask for one more set. Then if he is still a little strong maybe going back to 5 range on the Psionic Burst. I feel like we are close though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Supreme Intelligence

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Supreme Intelligence, Ronan, Kree Colonel, Kree Scout X7 (1200) VS Power Skrull, Klaw, Scorpion (Mac), Armadillo, Parasite, Duploids (1200)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Supreme Intelligence, Quasar, 2xKree Captain,* 2xKree Scout, 8xKree Soldier (1200) VS Flash (Wally - Flash Family), Flash (Jay), Kid Flash (Wallace), Flash (Barry), XS, Impulse (1200)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Supreme Intelligence feels pretty nice where he is, but can feel a little OP if you get lucky. I agree with Karat wanting to drop life and defense by 1 to lower points a bit so it’s easier to build an army around him.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I really loved the Kree faction last time I tested with them, and they still hold up their second time around. It feels nice to have a thematic army that works as well as they do.

Last edited by Karat; August 28th, 2022 at 12:59 AM.
Old August 27th, 2022, 03:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice work!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 29th, 2022, 01:26 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just kicking an idea round but if this one came in at 300, you could have a flat 500 start to an army with the Colonel, would be kinda neat to match the Skrull Emperor in points too.
Old August 30th, 2022, 10:34 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Making a couple small changes after my game with Zak. One of those changes is to make Telepathic Blast only trigger on the figure's turn. So out of turn maneuvers and adjustments wouldn't trigger it and settle him at 300 for a nice block with a Colonel or Mar-Vell! Will wait for his results but another win and a loss for the Kree but his effect on the battles have remained consistent and I think we have found the right balance.

Last edited by Karat; August 30th, 2022 at 12:06 PM.
Old August 30th, 2022, 12:06 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sounds good to me.
Old August 30th, 2022, 01:38 PM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!

SUPREME INTELLIGENCE

Army Test I
Map: City Park
Supreme Intelligence(320) Captain Mar-vell(400) Hulkling(200) Kree Scout x2(80) (1000)
Spiderman(250) Songbird(180) Daredevil(200) Luke Cage(190) Ronin(180) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

--------------------

[U]Army Test II
Map: City Park
Supreme Intelligence(320) Quasar(370) Kree Colonel(200) Kree Captain x2(150) Kree Soldier x6(180) Kree Scout(80) Skrull(10) (1310)
Ultraman(440) Superwoman Lois(250) Owlman(210) Bomb Queen(210) Grid(200) (1310)
Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
I have never used small troop figures before in matches. Going in with a Swarm of them and having Supreme Intelligence keep gradually advancing them to overwhelm the opponent was a lot of fun.
I did not get much luck with the Psionic Burst ability, it was only successful twice throughout both matches so the opponent had no difficulty getting close to it, and it can take a hit from more weaker hitting foes. In the first match with the 1 on 1 slug match between Spidey my thoughts were "someone hit someone already" But a stronger opponent would definitely be able to get past and crack that soda can right open.
Really enjoyed it and would bring Supreme Intelligence in a match with a bunch of Kree again
Old August 30th, 2022, 01:43 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: The Book of Supreme Intelligence (Vote for Finalization)

Thanks Zak! I'm happy with where we are at so...I propose we move to Final Editing!
Old August 30th, 2022, 02:32 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old August 31st, 2022, 01:10 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Added figure pics to the third post. Still need a few more votes here.
Old August 31st, 2022, 07:04 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library