Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 2nd, 2021, 11:22 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Rip Cord - Breathing

The drop power is just gonna make him a premiere sniper with a range of 7... I hardly even care about the Glyphs at that point. Even then the bomb power definitely needs some wording help. The line about DOs at the end doesn’t read right at all to me.
Old January 2nd, 2021, 11:36 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

DEMOLITIONS MISSION
Start the game with two Glyphs of Remotely-Detonated Bomb on this card. After moving Rip Cord, you may place one Glyph of Remotely-Detonated Bomb from this card power-side up on the space Rip Cord started his turn on. At the end of the round, you may destroy any number of Glyphs of Remotely-Detonated Bomb on the battlefield placed by this special power. When a Glyph of Remotely-Detonated Bomb is destroyed this way, if it deals any wounds to a destructible object, that object is dealt one additional wound.

I think this wording works - moving and placing are the same, and since this doesn't specify "moving normally," it works if he's moved by other powers. I think even knockback and stuff, though, which may not be ideal. I dunno, here's some alternatives:

"After moving Rip Cord,"
"After Rip Cord is moved,"
"After moving Rip Cord during your turn,"
"After Rip Cord is moved normally or with a special power on a card you control,"

Powerset looks good, I like the idea of blowing stuff up.
Old January 2nd, 2021, 03:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanks! Updated with Johnny's wording. I'm want to get the mini done before I start testing, but we can vote on the initial.

I Propose Rip Cord for an PT.

YK - yea
SW - yea
T - yea
Nobody - yea

Last edited by Yodaking; January 8th, 2021 at 02:35 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2021, 05:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Rip Cord - Vote Initial!

yea

I think you want 'the space he started this player turn on' instead of 'his turn' if the idea is he can be carried/thrown/etc.

If you don't want him to be able to do during other people's turns it would be like 'After moving Rip Cord on your turn' at the start of the second sentence.

The end should be 'if it inflicts any wounds on a destructible object, that object receives one additional wound' or something like that. You don't deal wounds in Heroscape.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 2nd, 2021, 05:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Got him at about 160 on the calculator, btw. Value of the first power should be fairly map dependent but it's useful, as are the auto wounds you can get from the bombs.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 2nd, 2021, 08:51 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old January 2nd, 2021, 10:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

This is what I updated it too....

DEMOLITIONS MISSION
Start the game with two Glyphs of Remotely-Detonated Bomb on this card. After moving Rip Cord, you may place one Glyph of Remotely-Detonated Bomb from this card power-side up on the space Rip Cord occupied before being moved. At the end of the round, you may destroy any number of Glyphs of Remotely-Detonated Bomb on the battlefield placed by this special power. When a Glyph of Remotely-Detonated Bomb is destroyed this way, if it inflicts any wounds to a destructible object, that object receives one additional wound.
Old January 7th, 2021, 09:05 PM
C3G Landlord

I tried to set up a photo booth using artificial light tonight, so you'll need to let me know if these pics work or if I need to get some natural light ones later.

The one above is tilted up some to see the face better, but also a little crooked now.

Old January 7th, 2021, 09:46 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Got him at about 160 on the calculator, btw. Value of the first power should be fairly map dependent but it's useful, as are the auto wounds you can get from the bombs.
Dropping his Attack to 3 would probably bring his cost down to the range you were looking for.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old January 7th, 2021, 09:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Painting Guide for Rip Cord

This is a simple repaint. You really only need 2 different shades of green paint, and an optional green shade/wash.

First just take the lighter green of the two green paints and paint over everything on the mini that is grey with it. That would be the pants, shirt, and helmet. Be careful and avoid getting paint on the backpack/vest, gun holster, knee pads, boots, gloves, goggles, and face. I used what ever paint I had on hand, which happened to be a MSP Highland Moss #09083.

Once that has fully dried, I then used the darker green paint to first repaint the knee pads. Then add dark green blobs all over the shirt and pants. I didn't take a picture immediately following this step but this is what you are going for. Leave the helmet alone during this step. For this step I used Citadel Dark Angel Green, again because this is what I already had on hand. You can use any two green paints as long as they are distinctly two different shades, one lighter than the other.

You could easily stop at this point if you want too. Since I had a green shade/wash on hand (Citadel Shade Biel-Tan Green), I decided to wash the uniform with it and see how it looked. It turned the lighter green base a little darker, but not dark enough to make the paint splotches disappear, and as a result ties the two shades together a little better IMO. Note I did not add the wash to the helmet, so it remains the lighter shade of green and gives it a distinct different look that the uniform.

And that's it, Rip Cord is ready to go. You can choose to rebase the figure if you want too. You can see I painted the part of the base I am keeping in preparation for this. Then I removed that mini raised base from the larger Clix base, super glued it onto a Clix disc, and added some grass flock using Elmer's glue.

Old January 7th, 2021, 09:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Dropping his Attack to 3 would probably bring his cost down to the range you were looking for.
I was just going to leave it as is for the initial. Way back when I wrote up both Rip Cord and Low Light I was trying to make a pair of Joes that would work well with Optimums Prime (410), Bumblebee (200), & Prowl (270). So two figures that add up to 320 would get that army up to 1200. So two figures both at 160 would be a win, I just didn't think he would come in that high.

That being said, now that we are going with Commando's for most of the Joes, Prowl loses out on the Soldier synergy so I might just try for a 1000 point Joe/Autobot team up using just Prime and Bee. That 390 points for 3 Joes. So if you prefer Rip Cord being a little lower in cost I can drop the base attack down to 3. He's not one of the top tier Joes IMO and could have HG fairly often due to the drop power.
Old January 7th, 2021, 10:27 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

There is no reason you can't make Ripcord and Low Light both Soldiers if you want that team-up. Right now the only real difference (C3G game mechanics) between a Soldier and a Commando is synergy. Making them both Commandos just means they don't get certain benefits. However, I do worry about Low-Light getting Attack bonuses as a Soldier.

And at 160, it would make Ripcord one of the highest cost non-leader joe. Might be better to bring him down a bit. But you could wait until the initial is complete and see how he is fairing

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library