Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 22nd, 2020, 05:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of T-800 (Skynet Terminator) - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Would it be a big deal if the regular version and the reprogrammed version weren't co-draftable?

Not to me, but it might to others.

Quote:
Also, am I the only one who wants to see a Skynet Abstract Hero in the end to tie the Skynet faction together? I think that'd be awesome!

Might have answered your own question here. Someone will want to draft the 3 designs we have planned into the same army at some point.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 05:20 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post

Quote:
Also, am I the only one who wants to see a Skynet Abstract Hero in the end to tie the Skynet faction together? I think that'd be awesome!

Might have answered your own question here. Someone will want to draft the 3 designs we have planned into the same army at some point.
Not really - the Reprogrammed Termie shouldn't be a thematic part of that synergy since it's, y'know, reprogrammed - it's an enemy of Skynet, not an agent, and its powers reflect that. Taking them together... well, I'd have no issue with it, but it's certainly not thematic.

A Skynet Abstract Hero directing an army of footsoldier Termies, backed by a regular T-800 or two and a T-1000? Now that's something I think'd be awesome.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 22nd, 2020, 05:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I'd be excited if others expanded beyond the 3 we've worked out. A T-1000 would be cool for sure. Could just use one of the cop figures we haven't used yet. I know someone else was working on a liquid metal power for another figure. Who knows, maybe someone will make a Sarah Conner or Kyle Reese card.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 05:37 PM
C3G Landlord

As for drafting the two together, you could cheat and say Skynet has assigned one to protect another Android (like Red Tornado) who it sees as a valuable ally, or sent back in time to protect a scientist/engineer who it instrumental to building some part of the future Skynet system.

The T-800 can be programmed for all kinds of tasks. The first one we meet was programmed to hunt down and kill every Sarah Conner in the LA area in the late 80's. But then we see a flashback to the future where the T-800 is programmed to pretend to be a human just long enough to get inside the base, then it opens fire and kills as many humans as it can without having a specific target. In the TV show, Skynet has sent back Terminator to fulfill all kinds of tasks. Building up stockpiles of supplies it will need to mass produce the Terminators as soon as it takes over, then once it's task is complete it just shuts down and waits for new orders (or to be woken up by intruders). So no termination protocol at all, just do this task then defend this location.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 05:37 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I get the "findability" advantage of putting Terminator in the SI, but it feels a little counter-intuitive for the colloquial name to be in the SI and the model number to be the name. (Also it might get weird with models for other Terminators - I know there's a T-1000 so would that one also have the "Skynet Terminator" SI?)

Would it be wrong to just name them all "Terminator" and clarify at the top of the Book what the model number/Skynet association is (like our version IIs or Iron Man armors), instead of putting it on the card?

I'm coming at this from a place of never having seen a Terminator movie, so I'm not sure what the biggest theme concerns are.

Anyhow, pretty clean design. Kind of a bear to put down, but that's the main theme point as I understand it. Infiltration Model looks like it could be a little swingy - I'd be a little tempted to straight up reuse Lying In Wait off the Lurker, but maybe that's not quite the theme you're going for?
Old May 22nd, 2020, 05:46 PM
C3G Landlord

How about we switch it up so the name of each is Terminator and the SI is Skynet T-800 & Reprogrammed T-800?

I'll have to look at Lurker again. I believe it was @quozl who really wanted an infiltration type of power. Been trying to work that in ever since while also trying to overcome the slow move of 4 here without giving them both some kind of move bonding.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 05:51 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Interesting infiltration power. And yeah, it was me who thinks this model needs an infiltration power. This should also be Uncommon and that would allow you to draft it with a unique hero with the same name, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 22nd, 2020, 05:54 PM
C3G Landlord

LYING IN WAIT
At the start of the game, before rolling for initiative, place each Lurker in your army on an empty space so that it is unengaged and not in a Start Zone.

I guess it could work, but I think it might end up being too good with a figure that is so much harder to put down. He'll start in range to start zone bomb from the get go every time and not be easy to get rid of.

Personally I really liked the theme of you not knowing how close you can get to the target(s) before they catch on he's not a regular human but an android in disguise. Maybe we should switch it up and have your opponent be the one rolling the dice to see how long it takes them to see through the ruse. That might get the theme across better.

INFILTRATION MODEL

At the start of the game, you may choose an opponent, before rolling for initiative, move the T-800 up to 4 spaces closer to one of that opponents figures. That opponent must then roll a single combat die. If they do not roll a shield, you may move the T-800 an additional 4 spaces and have the opponent roll again. You may continue rolling and moving the T-800 until your opponent rolls a shield.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 05:54 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Per the recent SI rules update, yeah, making it an uncommon would let you draft it together with a Unique of the same SI. So if this one were an Uncommon who just had T-800 as the SI, he could hang with a Unique T-800.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 05:57 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
How about we switch it up so the name of each is Terminator and the SI is Skynet T-800 & Reprogrammed T-800?
I think that sounds better personally. I think you could make both just T-800 really, or make them Uncommon Heroes if they need to be drafted together. The name/SI is not something that I really care about however you go about it though.

Infilitration Model is cool. Auto Shotgun makes sense.

With Unstoppable Resilience, I would drop Defense down to at least 2. Venom and Jason have that power (or a similar one) currently, and they have 2 and 0 defense respectively. During the movie he got damaged gradually, so I could see raising life to compensate if needed. There's just the worry of being practically unable to wound him if he has a higher Defense value.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Good to know.

I honestly don't want to test multiples of these guys though. Having 3-4 of them all get the free move to start the game could be a super screen that drives up their cost. That's why we are having Bats run the 'naked' ones as uncommon so people can build an army of them, while the Hunter one is a solo act sent out to infiltrate and kill humans as a UH in our game.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
With Unstoppable Resilience, I would drop Defense down to at least 2. Venom and Jason have that power (or a similar one) currently, and they have 2 and 0 defense respectively. During the movie he got damaged gradually, so I could see raising life to compensate if needed. There's just the worry of being practically unable to wound him if he has a higher Defense value.

Not sure I follow this here. It's just essentially an auto-shield that also works on special powers to prevent auto-wounds. Tough, CCE, etc. all give you an auto-shield on defense. Grundy/Grodd/Cap/etc. isn't impossible to put down without auto-wound powers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library