Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old November 18th, 2022, 04:57 PM

Joecar knows what's in an order marker Joecar knows what's in an order marker
Re: Hogg's 2/13/13 Tradelist

Edited.

Last edited by Joecar; November 18th, 2022 at 06:28 PM.
Old November 18th, 2022, 05:25 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I am still interested. Thanks. PMs sent.
Old November 18th, 2022, 11:46 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecar View Post
Edited.
Nope I did not realize. when doing my daily bot search the post before mine came up on my dashboard so I missed that they responded to an old post. Looks like it was serendipitous as I may actually have something someone wants that I just happen to have stumbled upon by accident.

---

I believe I was told it's French. I picked up a large collection of Glyphs in varying conditions and I re stickered a lot of faced and torn ones for C3G and for some reason I just happened to hang onto these.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 18th, 2022, 03:34 PM

Jak830 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Came to possess a couple of second hand sets of French Canadian origin. Swarm of the Marro and Raknar's Vision, both have French character cards, both moderately to heavily played condition. More interestingly though is the bilingual glyphs, with both English and French on each glyph.
Old June 14th, 2023, 11:11 PM

Dartheyegouger is surprisingly tart

I have some Age of Annihilation posters from the Avalon Hill booth at New York Comic Con if that interests you.

Marvel Figure Suggestions for Wizards of the Coast
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15733
Old June 15th, 2023, 12:10 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Sure, PM me.
Old June 15th, 2023, 03:38 PM

Hijole is surprisingly tart

I have some French cards, I sent you a PM.
Old September 29th, 2023, 05:27 PM

13luken is surprisingly tart

While I don't think it's official, I have this poster with a map of Valhalla that Allthingsheroscape. com did a giveaway for to anybody that preordered AoA! I have it up, it does have tack marks where I've hung it, but I'd part with it for fairly cheap if it's something you have interest in. https://imgur.com/a/nJ5CAhI

Don't: settle, give up, take for granted

Do: reach, give thanks, be mindful

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades