Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 11th, 2021, 09:03 PM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Workshop

I like that line about if the glyph is not on his card he is destroyed. I also didn't know you could pass glyphs so that never crossed my mind.
Old October 12th, 2021, 07:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Late to this party somehow...here’s a suggestion that’s based on something on deck. What if he leaves a glyph behind after he’s dead but doesn’t actually have the glyph. Then you can make the card a bit more exciting as mentioned by Soundwarp. Try to get him away from working with Ultron so much.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 13th, 2021, 11:16 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

That sounds like a clever solution. You do want the Mind Gem to be “in the game” at the start of the game though, to stop Thanos from spawning a second one.

Last edited by MrNobody; October 13th, 2021 at 12:27 PM.
Old November 30th, 2022, 09:55 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = HULKBUSTER ARMOR
DESIGNATION = VEHICLE DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECT

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE
COVER = FULL
OCCUPANCY = 1
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 6?

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

POWER ARMOR: SATELLITE DEPLOYMENT
If you have a figure with the identity of Tony Stark on your team, you may start the game with the Hulkbuster Armor on this card. If you do, at the start of any player’s turn, you may switch the Hulkbuster Armor from this card with a small or medium friendly figure.

HEAVY MISSILES SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 5.
If there are 2 or more Wound Markers on this card, subtract 2 dice from this special attack. After attacking with this special attack, if the driver of the Hulkbuster Armor has a Power Armor special power, you may attack an additional time with this special attack.

HULKBUSTER
When defending, roll one additional defense die for each skull rolled by the attacking figure. If the attacking figure is adjacent, count all excess shields rolled as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

FLYING

SUPER STRENGTH
Wanted to brush this off since we've certainly sorted VDOs out a bit more since the last draft! Vehicles didn't even have normal attacks back then.

Back then, I really wanted to make the "summoning" of the Hulkbuster feel like this big cinematic event, but I don't think that's going to play great in practice. I could see adding a bit of flair back in here though, like maybe ignoring some wounds or dealing some unblockables when it's summoned.

Changed the SA almost completely, this one is based off of Donald Ferguson's SA cause I felt like it gave a neat visual of the suit getting ripped apart as the battle goes on.

Being Large means the Gundam Pilots can't really boost it. Kinda lame, but probably for the best.
Old November 30th, 2022, 10:44 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That's a cool take. I especially like the Special Attack mimicking Donald's. I also really like the callout to Power Armor figures. I hope we do more of that with VDOs. This is the wrong place for it but I'd really like to see in 2.0 having specialty VDOs like Gundams for example need you to have actual pilots driving them to be able to access all it's powers. Having random figures like Jubilee able to have the knowledge to use a Gundam seems very unthematic. I should probably put this in a 2.0 discussion spot too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:

NAME = HULKBUSTER ARMOR
DESIGNATION = VEHICLE DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECT

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE
COVER = FULL
OCCUPANCY = 1
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 6?

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

POWER ARMOR: SATELLITE DEPLOYMENT
If you have a figure with the identity of Tony Stark on your team, you may start the game with the Hulkbuster Armor on this card. If you do, at the start of any player’s turn, you may switch the Hulkbuster Armor from this card with a small or medium friendly figure.

HEAVY MISSILES SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 5.
If there are 2 or more Wound Markers on this card, subtract 2 dice from this special attack. After attacking with this special attack, if the driver of the Hulkbuster Armor has a Power Armor special power, you may attack an additional time with this special attack.

HULKBUSTER
When defending, roll one additional defense die for each skull rolled by the attacking figure. If the attacking figure is adjacent, count all excess shields rolled as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

FLYING

SUPER STRENGTH
Wanted to brush this off since we've certainly sorted VDOs out a bit more since the last draft! Vehicles didn't even have normal attacks back then.

Back then, I really wanted to make the "summoning" of the Hulkbuster feel like this big cinematic event, but I don't think that's going to play great in practice. I could see adding a bit of flair back in here though, like maybe ignoring some wounds or dealing some unblockables when it's summoned.

Changed the SA almost completely, this one is based off of Donald Ferguson's SA cause I felt like it gave a neat visual of the suit getting ripped apart as the battle goes on.

Being Large means the Gundam Pilots can't really boost it. Kinda lame, but probably for the best.
Old December 1st, 2022, 07:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool write up. The biggest thing I remember about this suit in the MCU itself (other than Hulk ripping it apart) is "Veronica." I wonder if there's some way to work in that reference (no worries if not).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 1st, 2022, 09:34 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool. Why does Large restrict the best pilots?
Ahh, they boost Huge, nice.
Old December 1st, 2022, 12:14 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Cool write up. The biggest thing I remember about this suit in the MCU itself (other than Hulk ripping it apart) is "Veronica." I wonder if there's some way to work in that reference (no worries if not).
Could maybe build in some sort of healing to represent when the replacement parts come flying down? Something like Lizard’s Regeneration maybe?

EDIT: Oh, you probably just mean the name. Yeah, we could probably work that into the first power. Something like POWER ARMOR: PACKAGE FROM VERONICA is wordy, but unrealistic I’m running this in 1.0 anyways!
Old December 1st, 2022, 12:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, just a reference in a title somewhere since this is the MCU-specific version and they made such a big deal about the name in that scene.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 1st, 2022, 04:48 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'd just call it Veronica, personally. I don't think its ever referred to as Hulkbuster on screen. Cool idea though!
Old December 1st, 2022, 06:57 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I'd just call it Veronica, personally. I don't think its ever referred to as Hulkbuster on screen. Cool idea though!
So MCU wiki is telling me that Veronica is the hovering satellite thing, not the armor…but also not sure how much I trust that?
Old December 1st, 2022, 07:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That sounds right based on my memory.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy