Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old March 30th, 2019, 09:57 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Cleon's Maps: New Map 3/30/19 - Zigzag Version 2

Alright, decided to update Zigzag. Changed the left side so it was easier to reach the rock high point, without forcing you to traverse over the water. But I kept the glyph in the water, and you can still reach it by taking a turn into the water from the right side and middle of your start zone (and from the left side too). I like this much better. Thanks for the tip, and I think you guys will be happier with this version. @Sir Heroscape @Flash_19

Zigzag:

Additional Pictures:

Spoiler Alert!

Download

There are a few maps I'm considering editing and uploading new versions of, namely The Flow and Mystic Discovery. I'm not against editing/updating maps of mine, but I'm going to be rather conservative about it as I don't want to constantly be making small tweaks and unnecessary changes to maps. Besides, other than the two I mentioned and maybe a couple more, I'm very pleased with pretty much all the maps I've made and I don't really see myself making much changes (at least that's how I feel at this moment).

Last edited by Cleon; March 30th, 2019 at 10:13 PM.
Old May 24th, 2019, 03:17 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

New maps soon to come.
Old June 3rd, 2019, 12:15 AM

Nomad rolls all skulls baby! Nomad rolls all skulls baby! Nomad rolls all skulls baby! Nomad rolls all skulls baby! Nomad rolls all skulls baby! Nomad rolls all skulls baby!

Nice work Cleon. I might have to test this revised version. I can see some potential in tough strategy decisions from the first OM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios