Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old December 21st, 2019, 09:35 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Executive Decision

Moved to a section of the forums that feels more apropos based on admin discussion.

~Dysole, adminstratively
Old December 25th, 2019, 01:07 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Send Sir Heroscape to GenCon!

if your going to be there filming , ask to be mod for Heroscapers, get a free badge to GC, I know HS will have an extra one for sure, they didn't use on of their free tickets last year - which means it got thrown out ( cause Lonewolf forgot about Hendal ) ( but in his defense, I am very quiet and shy , and usually sitting in the corner all alone, so easy to forget I am even there. ) ( the Question I get asked the most, oh that is easy " How did you get in here? ).

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online