Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 11th, 2015, 10:28 PM

dungeoncrawler is surprisingly tart
Dungeon Crawler Pre-painted Plastic Miniatures : Behemoth

Hi Folks,

We will be launching our Storm Riders Kickstarter (Dungeon Crawler) September 7th!

Six of the sculpts and renders have been shown off already. *We're finalizing the finishing steps on our first DCM Kickstarter, but we stuck with it and will persevere! *We believe we've ironed out the kinks in our production process, and as this will be our second project with the same factory, we should be able to excel on delivery.

The behemoth stands on a monstrous 8" diameter base to rival our Kraken.

Our Storm Riders have a great feature where the mounts and riders are interchangeable whose usefulness only grows as new mounts and riders are added to the series!

Old August 11th, 2015, 10:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Dungeon Crawler Pre-painted Plastic Miniatures : Behemot

If the riders are the same scale as Heroscape the interchange-able aspect would be an interesting twist to customs...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 12th, 2015, 08:18 AM

They are equal to 30mm figures, these riders all happen to be "small"; goblin, kobold, imp and dwarf so they stand around 15/16mm when not seated.
Old August 12th, 2015, 08:47 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

The Wolf and two flying guys would definitely be usable. The Spider I'm not so sure...

Personally I'm in for the Orc Shaman at least and see where it goes from there. Hopefully some of the "lost" stretch goals from the first campaign make a reappearance...

By the by: I backed the first campaign and for all of the kinks and issues, big and small, these guys were super communicative and customer friendly through the whole process. For all the Kickstarter horror stories out there I'm definitely confident backing them for round 2.
Old August 12th, 2015, 08:53 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

It could be interesting to see a figure with 2 cards, one for the rider and one for the mount. Allowing for the interchanging of rider and mount combinations.
Old August 12th, 2015, 10:52 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

On the simpler side, I feel like you could probably ape Mok and let a common Dwarf/Goblin hop onto the mount. That is, have a "Big Flying Owl" card with the rider just being an optional visual cue.

Or you could design full-on mounts and riders and let the rider get in a bonus attack or something.
Old August 12th, 2015, 08:59 PM

*thumbs up*
Old September 2nd, 2015, 08:59 AM

Added a video to our preview.
Old September 6th, 2015, 06:46 PM

Launching in 15hrs -ish, count down is here:

http://www.dungeoncrawler.com/ks2015/index.php
Old September 6th, 2015, 08:48 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

The skeletons look like they would work great as proxies for the skull demons
Old September 7th, 2015, 09:11 AM

#Behemoth is live! http://tinyurl.com/otrgrca
Old September 7th, 2015, 11:55 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Put my money down. Currently only at the $12 tier, but I'm sure I'll be throwing in some add-ons once they unlock.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs