Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old September 8th, 2009, 01:16 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: Felindar's Comic Customs

I am very aware they are from different universes, but I wasn't sure you were. The point was the maces were similar. How many of those pics were combat pics? Flag Smasher smashes flags with the mace, its where the name comes from, no matter which man is under the mask. IMO, pretty well informed I may add, Flag Smasher's mace is as iconic FOR HIM as Cap's Shield is for Cap.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old September 8th, 2009, 09:32 AM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I am very aware they are from different universes, but I wasn't sure you were. The point was the maces were similar. How many of those pics were combat pics? Flag Smasher smashes flags with the mace, its where the name comes from, no matter which man is under the mask. IMO, pretty well informed I may add, Flag Smasher's mace is as iconic FOR HIM as Cap's Shield is for Cap.
No Offence was meant. I was making a joke about all of the Secret Identity foolishness that can go on, and could not think of a funnier way to say so. Believe me if Spidey'tilIDie Sais something about a characters comic book Identity or powers I listen. I just thought you were thinking of the new flag smasher. I was not aware of the Iconic nature of his mace and thought it was a new addition with the NEW Flag smasher. I will see about either moding the figure more or adding it in the text of the card. I was looking at.
Bonding with A common Squad of Ultimatum Agents.

A bonus against Patriotic Figures. I am trying to find a way to make this make this general as it would include All Country based characters. I might just need to leave it up to players and there common sense.
A mace like special with crushing or extra damage.

Pete

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old September 8th, 2009, 02:50 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I really like your thinking on this. Ultimatum Agents could be good with a Metropolis SCU repaint. Just an idea. Or a Hydra agents repaint.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old September 8th, 2009, 05:58 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I really like your thinking on this. Ultimatum Agents could be good with a Metropolis SCU repaint. Just an idea. Or a Hydra agents repaint.

I was looking for a pic of them. I will go with whomever is closest, and I can afford.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old September 13th, 2009, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
Quote:

I was looking for a pic of them. I will go with whomever is closest, and I can afford.

Pete
I was thinking the AT-43 figs would be perfect they have common troops for 50 cents.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE

Last edited by Felindar; September 29th, 2009 at 10:39 AM.
Old September 13th, 2009, 09:19 AM

I am making them Pirmadons to work with the Gorilinators.

Yep, I caught the typo There are no Sooldiers for them to bond with. I will fix it.

The plan is to make the common types Soldiers and the uniqes classed as leaders so there will only be bonding with the commons.

Any advice is apreciated, especialy as this is the basic unit and all others will be mods of him. I am woried mainly about his defence, He should realy have 3 life or so, and that is what I want to simulate but Sheilds of Valor and Tough would probably put that too high. Maby one more defence?

Where are we drawing the line for Super Strength? He is a Gorila in Power armor.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old September 13th, 2009, 06:53 PM

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old September 13th, 2009, 06:54 PM

Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby!

With Primadon Tactics it should say "an order marker" not a "turn marker."

Quote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Old September 13th, 2009, 06:56 PM

Will change. I pulled that straight from the list of abilities, in one of the custom aid threads, and did not notice. Or that it is not in all caps.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old September 14th, 2009, 12:06 AM

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old September 27th, 2009, 02:14 PM

Here are the cards Comments are welcom.

The Figures to go with the Med lab are coming soon along with Sandbag wall.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old September 28th, 2009, 09:44 PM

All imput is apreciated. Especialy now at the begining. Thanks once again to Allsculls as I used his Tactics Idea.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations